×10×

Jeongguk opened his eyes, looking at the 5 boys standing in front of him. All with black eyes. The one even scarier then the other.

Jeongguk pulled his knees up to his chest. "W-who are you?" He asked with a trembling voice.

"I'll introduce them!" Taehyung said happily. "You know me ofcourse!" Jeongguk shook his head. "Apparently not." He regretted saying that almost immediately. Taehyung was a ghost after all. Jeongguk didn't know what he was capable of.

But Taehyung just ignored him. "That's Seokjin, he's the oldest of us. Then you have Namjoon, he kind of leads us. This is Jimin." Taehyung said pointing to the short boy standing to his left with a big smile on his face. Jeongguk still felt jealous, even after Taehyung killed his family. "And that's Yoongi."

Taehyung nodded to a short boy standing a few meters away from them. "He's the one who showed you the images. I'm sorry." Jeongguk blurted out a laugh. "You're sorry for that?! You killed my family, you bastard!"

Taehyung didn't react. "Nice to meet you Jeongguk!" The boy next to Taehyung, Jimin, said. "It'll be fun!" He said with a grin on his face.

"What? What will be fun?" Jeongguk didn't even care anymore. He just wanted this nightmare to be over.

"You'll understand it all later." The tall boy, Namjoon, said. He kneeled down next to Jeongguk and stabbed him.

Taehyung gulped, while watching the boy he was with the past 6 months die.

+-+
End part one.
Hope you enjoyed. Please, continue reading.
Or Tae and the boys will come and get you too.
Xx K.J

J