×A×

"Jeongguk, please, listen to me. Just this once. When I'm gone, don't come after me. You have to stay away from me. Then you'll be safe. A-and you'll have your happy ever after."

Taehyung sobs softly, but it doesn't go unnoticed by the younger. "T-tae, you know I can't... I n-need you. We need eachother!" The young boy cries out. "I want you to be happy too!"

Jeongguk looks into Taehyung's black eyes. They're still so beautiful... "Jeongguk, I'm not made to be happy... I'm a demon. I'm made to follow the orders from my king, the devil, Hoseok."

"So what?! I'm not. I can do what I want. And I want to make you happy!" Jeongguk kisses Taehyung's left hand. "Because you deserve to be happy."

Taehyung's sobs get harder and tears flow down his cheeks. "I love you Jeongguk, but I have to go..."

"I love you too, Tae. And I always will. Remember that." Jeongguk smiles at the older male in front of him. "Take this." He shoves his ring from his finger and places it down in Taehyung's palm. "When you're sad, look at this, and remember I'll come to safe you one day."

Taehyung smiles sadly. "Thanks Kookie." Jeongguk cups Taehyung's face and caresses his cheek. "You're welcome, my angel."