×E×

Jeongguk got dragged to another part of the castle. It was way scarier then the dungeons. Shivers run down his spine. "I'm so sorry..." Seokjin whispers. Jeongguk nods. He knows it's just their job. They're made to do this, just like Tae.

"Please, tell Tae that I won't come for him anytime soon..." He glances at the male with hopeful eyes. "I wish I could. But he isn't allowed to leave his room anymore, and nobody may enter without permission from Hoseok. I'll try my best, but I don't think I'll succeed."

Jeongguk smiles sadly. "I'm so sorry." Seokjin whispers. "It's okay, don't bring yourself into danger." Jeongguk mumbles back. He can only think of the boy, the beautiful boy, that will just sit in his room. All by himself.

Namjoon drags him into a circle with some sort of star in it. When Namjoon is out of it, the circle starts burning, keeping Jeongguk from running away.

"I'm so sorry Tae... I wish I could've saved you..." A tear rolls down his cheek, dropping onto the ground. The star starts burning too. And a few seconds later, all Jeongguk can see is fire.

--

Taehyung stares at the ring in his hand. Not knowing that the boy it actually belonged to is getting ripped away from him for a really long time.

"Will he actually come for me?" He whispers. Not receiving an answer ofcourse. He sighs and lays down on the bed. Missing Jeongguk his strong arms, that kept him safe. Jeongguk his embrace, that kept him warm.

"I believe in you Jeongguk. I'll always believe in you. No matter what." He says to the ring. Not knowing that the ring's owner heard those words, making him smile. Even when his body was burning, the boy's words gave him courage.

"I'll come for you, my angel."