×P×

Suddenly, two men walk into Jeongguk his room. The two boys, who where cuddling on the bed, quickly let go of each other and sit up. One of the two men grabs Taehyung's arm and pulls him off the bed.

"Yah, let go of him!" Jeongguk yells. He gets off of the bed and walks towards the man and Taehyung, but the other men grabs his arms and pulls him back.

"Please, don't hurt him, he did nothing wrong!" Taehyung sobs. Tears are already running down his cheeks again. Jeongguk never saw him cry before today.

"He was rude towards the king. He should be punished. And besides that, he took advange of one of the king's proporties. You." Jeongguk glances at Taehyung. Proporty of the king? What the heck?

"He didn't take advantage of me! I wanted it myself!" Taehyung yells at the man. "The king will decide about your punishment then. But this fag here will burn for one week."

Jeongguk and Taehyung their eyes widen. "No! Let me talk to Hoseok first!" Taehyung cries out. The men sigh and drag the boys out of the room.

"I'm so sorry for dragging you into this mess." Taehyung says. "I-It's okay..." "No, it isn't!" Jeongguk sighs. "This all started just as some stupid mission. But I fell for you." Taehyung sobs. Jeongguk smiles.

"Tae, we'll be fine. And you just did what you had to do." Taehyung smiles a little.

The men that holds Jeongguk, drags him around the corner, away from Taehyung. "I love you!" He quickly screams, getting a soft 'I love you too' back.