×E×

Jeongguk doesn't know what to do or say for a moment. His mind just goes completely blank. It all feels so real. But it can't be real, right?

"I'm done with this." Jeongguk walks away from Seungmin. But suddenly, two men grab his arms. He recognise them from when Tae 'killed' him. "Yah! Let go of me!" He yells and tries to free himself. But the two men keep a firm grip on his arms.

"Where are you two taking me?!" But the men just ignore him. They push him into a room and lock the door behind him. The lights flash on and Jeongguk stares at the boy standing in front of him.

Still so beautiful, even with those eyes.
Still so lovely, even after everything that he did.
Still so innocent, even after Jeongguk watched him killing his parents.

"Taehyung." He says, trying his best not to hug the boy immediately. He already missed their cuddels and kisses.

"Kookie..." Taehyung his voice cracks. "Please, forgive me... I miss you already..." Taehyung tears up and gulps. "I'm not used to feeling this emotion. What are you doing to me?!" He cries.

Jeongguk just stares at the boy. Maybe... This all... Is real... It feels so real. This can't be a dream. A nightmare.

Jeongguk reaches to Taehyung his cheek and touches it. He gulps and wipes away some tears with his thumb. "All of this... It's real..."