×EPILOGUE×

Slowly, the heartbreaking screams stopped. The cries for help stopped. His eyes closed and the male fell on the ground. Not moving a single thing.

Seokjin run towards the boy and picked him up, bridal style, quickly running out of the room. To get help. To stop the burning pain the boy had felt for the past ten years.

The boy had been so brave. Because he didn't give up, no. He got through it. But the others didn't know how he did get through. Only the boy himself knows that the sweet words from an angel got him through.

When Jeongguk wakes up, he feels a burning pain in his whole body. Nothing weird when you litterally burnt for ten years. "He's awake!" Someone yells. Seokjin.

--

"Thanks for helping me." Jeongguk says as soon as he has his voice a bit back. "No problem. And you shouldn't talk, it isn't good for you." The older said like a mom.

The younger smiled shortly. "D-do you know... any- anything a-about T-tae?" Jeongguk asks with a soft voice. Seokjin sighs. "I'm not gonna lie... He isn't okay. He's depressed. Really depressed. He doesn't eat and he doesn't want anyone near him. He even dared to sent Hoseok away."

Jeongguk smiles proudly at the idea of Taehyung standing up for himself. But then he realises what Jin actually said. He isn't okay.

"I-is there any w-way I ca- can go to him?" Jeongguk needs to go to the boy who got him through this. Now it's his turn to help the other. "Maybe... Jimin is the only one that can still come into Tae's room without getting almost killed. I'll send him."

--

"Okay, it's time." The short male beside Jeongguk says. He nods and stands up from the bed. His legs are still a bit weak, and the nurses didn't approve of this, but he has to see Taehyung.

Together they walk out of the room. Jimin grabs a tray with food a few hallways further and leads the way to Taehyung's room.

After they've walked through a lot of corridors, they stop in front of a large wooden door. "This is his room. I'll go in first, but you can come too after a few seconds. Okay?"

Jeongguk nods, wanting to save the little voice he had for Taehyung. He wants this to work so badly. But he understands if Taehyung's mad. The poor male had to wait for ten years. Jeongguk would be a bit mad too.

"Good evening Tae. I've your food." Jimin's soft voice speaks when he walks into the room. "Thanks..." A soft but fimiliar voice says. He still sounds like an angel.

After a few seconds, Jeongguk walks in. The two other boys look up. The shorter one with a bright smile on his voice, the other one in pure shock. "J-jeongguk?" He stutters, getting up from the bed. He's only wearing boxers and an oversized tshirt. "H-hello." Jeongguk says.

Taehyung hugs him tightly, tears flowing down his cheeks. "I knew you would come. I knew it!" Jeongguk smiles, tearing up too. "Ofcourse I would come."

"Where were you these ten years?" Taehyung asks, locking eyes with Jeongguk. His arms are still around Jeongguk's neck and Jeongguk has his arms wrapped around the other's waist thightly. "I was burning." He mumbles.

"R-really?! B-but... H-hoseok, h-he-" "Yes, he told you that he wouldn't punish me, but he decided to punish me for ten years instead. He hoped you would forget about me. But fortunately, you didn't." A small smile forms on Jeongguk's face.

"I-I'm so sorry..." Taehyung hugs him again. "I'm okay now Tae. And it wasn't your fault." Jeongguk pecks Taehyung's cheek. "We're together now. And I won't ever leave your side again." Jeongguk says. The older starts smiling too. "Thanks for coming for me, Kookie."

"Everything for you."

--

The two boys hold each other tightly. "J-jeongguk, I'm scared." Taehyung whispers with a trembling voice. "Ssh, we'll be fine. I promise." The younger tries to call Taehyung down.

Jeongguk gets up from the street they fell onto. A stinging pain in his back. He looks around and his eyes widen. He recognises this place. Earth.

"T-tae..." He helps the other up too and holds his hands tightly. "I think we got kicked out of hell." Jeongguk says with a smile on his face. "We're on earth."

The older starts smiling too. "For real?! That means we're safe!" Taehyung says happily. Jeongguk chuckles. "Yes, we're safe now."

And that's how their happy ever after began.

×THE END×