×E×

Jeongguk stares at the grey wall. How did he end up here? He doesn't even care anymore. All he cares about is Taehyung's safety. He deserves so much better.

"Jeongguk!" The said male quickly stands up and walks to the bars that keeps him captured.

"Tae! Are you okay?" Jeongguk asks immediately when Taehyung stands in front of him, grabbing his hands and intertwining their fingers. "Y-yes, I'm fine."

Jeongguk frowns because of the stutter in Taehyung's voice. "You sure?" He asks. Taehyung nods. "Yes Kookie, don't worry." He says with a sad smile.

"I talked with Hoseok and he'll make sure that you won't get punished." Jeongguk's eyes widen. "R-really?! How?!" He wants to hug the boy so bad right now, but those stupid bars keep him from doing so.

Taehyung his smile drops. "I have to say goodbye to you. Forever..." He mumbles. Jeongguk gasps. "N-no! Tae, I-I can't l-live with- without you!" Jeongguk stutters.

"Kookie, I'll do that, if it means you're safe." The male says while holding Jeongguk's hands thighter. "N-no. I'll take my punishment, then we'll be together forever!"

Taehyung sighs. "You don't understand! If you will come near me after your punishment, he'll punish you again!" Tears form in Taehyung's eyes. "Kookie... there's no way that we can be happy together."

Jeongguk glances down. "I won't give up on you this easily Tae..." He sighs. "We'll have our happy ever after."