×L×

"Hoseok, please, listen!" Taehyung cries out. He sits on his knees in front of the devil, just glancing down at him. "Why do you care so much about that boy?"

Taehyung bits on his lip. "B-because I lo-love h-him." He stutters, his cheeks getting red. But the devil isn't pleased at all with that answer. "What?! You little slut!" He stands up and pulls Taehyung up by his hair. The boy whimpers.

"You belong to me, remember?!" Hoseok yells. The boy nods and sobs. "I-I'm sorry..." Hoseok throws him on the ground. "Okay, I'm in a good mood today. So I won't punish the boy. But only if you'll stay away from him and I'm the only one that will ever touch you again. Understood?"

Taehyung's eyes lit up. Yes, he won't ever see Jeongguk again, but the younger will be safe! "Yes, thank you so much!" Taehyung gets up from the ground. Hoseok grabs his chin and pecks Taehyung's lips. Taehyung actually feels disgusted, but he's good at hiding it after all those years.

"C-can I say goodbye to him?" Taehyung pouts and Hoseok sighs. "Fine, you've 5 minutes. And after that you'll go straight to my room." Taehyung gulps, but nods.

Taehyung bows and mumbles a few 'thank you's'. Then he leaves the room and quickly runs to the dungeons. To say goodbye to the one he loves most.