×S×

Taehyung walks away from the dungeons. A heavy feeling on his chest. He already misses the younger boy. The only boy that ever cared about him. And the only male he ever loved.

But he knows he has to do this because he loves to boy. He has to make sure the younger is safe. And with him near by, Jeongguk won't be safe.

He walks towards Hoseok's room, knowing he has to hurry. Because he and Jeongguk talked longer then Hoseok actually said he could.

When he walks in, Hoseok is already sitting on the bed. "Took you long enough baby boy. Do you care more for that stupid boy then for me?"

Taehyung shakes his head, his heart breaking. "Good boy." Hoseok pushes him onto the bed, Taehyung closing his eyes shut. Just wanting it all to be over.

--

"Hello Jeongguk." The said male looks up, being greeted by the devil himself. "I heard a lot about you." The devil says with a smirk.

Jeongguk stands up and walks towards him. Stopping in front of the king. "How is Taehyung?" Hoseok's smirk only grows wider. "He's good. Really good. He was screaming my name a few minutes ago."

Jeongguk grits his theeth, but remains himself of saying something rude. That's what Taehyung wants. "Taehyung told me I won't be punished."

Hoseok chuckles. "Yes, that's what I told him. That was the only way he would listen to me. Sadly, it was a lie." The devil says. Jeongguk's eyes widen. "What?!"

"Yeah... You'll burn for 10 years, at least. Hopefully Taehyung will have forgotten about you by then." The king walks away, two guards replacing him. Namjoon and Seokjin if he remembers correctly.

But he doesn't really care. All he could think of was the boy that would be waiting for him to save him and have his happy ever after with.

Because that boy wouldn't come anytime soon.