Wandering Thoughts

(Aphmau's POV)(Afternoon)

"Aphmau!" I turn around to see Katelyn running towards me while yelling my name.

"Huh? Oh hi Katelyn." I say smiling, trying not to laugh at her.

"Where have you been? I've been looking for a half hour just to find you!" Katelyn says with a worried expression on her face.

"Sorry, I got lost in thought on the way to lunch." I say looking away for a second.

Katelyn looks at me shocked "For thirty minutes?! What were you thinking about for thirty minutes?"

"Just about Irene and how cool it would be if her and the Divine Warriors went to this school." I say looking at Katelyn seriously.

Katelyn smiles at me "I would have to admit that would be pretty awesome."

"I know right!" I say excitedly until I get bumped into again.

Oh great it's the same guy who bumped into me earlier.

"You've got to be kidding me! Stop bumping into me!" I say getting irritated.

"Then stop getting in the way!" the guy says with a slight harsh voice.

"I'm not in the way, there is more room in the hallway than you think." I say trying to control my anger.

The guy starts walking away while saying "Whatever."

"Aphmau, I'll meet you in sixth hour." Katelyn says walking in front of me to get my attention.

"Fine, see you then." I tell her as she begins to walk to class.

Katelyn's walking speed turns into a light sprint.

"Wait! I'm not done talking to you!" I say while I spot the guy that I've learned to hate.

The guy looks at me and glare's again "I am."

Then he disappears from my sight completely.

"The nerve of that guy! Ugh... I better get to class." I say quietly under my breath.