Bathroom Gossip

(Katelyn's POV)(Morning)

Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan, Sienna and I finally arrive at the bathroom. It's time to get some information from Aphmau.

"Aphmau, are you okay!?" I ask Aphmau in a worried tone.

Sienna looks at Aphmau with slight anger in her voice "I swear Aphmau if he hurt you I'll-"

"Guys! Aphmau~Senpai and Aaron~Kun looked so cute together!" Kawaii~Chan says in a disappointed tone as she cuts off Sienna.

"Are you kidding me Kawaii~Chan? He was going to kill her! Did you see how red his face was?!" I say in a irritated tone.

Sienna sighs in realization "Actually I think he was-"

Aphmau finally loses control of her temper and cuts off Sienna by saying "Enough! Aaron and I are friends!"

"Are you serious? Aaron is crazy!" I say to Aphmau as I look at her in disbelief.

"Aaron isn't scary! He might be a wolf on the outside, but he's a soft, adorable puppy on the inside!" Aphmau says in a defensive tone as her face gets more red by the second.

"Are you crushing on him?!" I ask Aphmau still shocked at what she just said about that jerk.

Aphmau's face gets even more red "N-No!"

Sienna slightly smirks "She totally is!"

"Just leave me alone!" Aphmau says as she sighs in defeat and leaves the bathroom.

Kawaii~Chan, Sienna and I begin to laugh to ourselves about Aphmau's sudden burst of anger that we caused.

"Ooh looks like our little Aphmau has a crush." Sienna says in a happy tone.

Could Aphmau seriously be crushing on a jerk like him? How could she when he was being so rude to her!