Dress Shopping

(Aphmau's POV)(Morning)

I finally arrive at the dress shop and notice two familiar people.

"Hey Sienna and Katelyn!" I say excitingly as I run up to them.

Sienna turns around and smiles at me "Hey Aphmau, you going to prom also? I bet Aaron asked you, Jerome told me that you guys have been hanging out ever since the day after detention."

I feel my face get slightly warm "Yeah, h-he did."

"Wait.... Aaron?! That jerk asked you?" Katelyn asks angrily as she looks through dresses.

"S-So, let's go look for more dresses!" Sienna says with slight fear in her voice.

After almost an hour of looking at dresses, we finally find the perfect dresses. Sienna's is a one strapped pale pink dress, Katelyn's is a light green strapless dress. While mine is a strapless lavender dress with lace at the end of it.

"Aphmau, Aaron is going to love seeing you in that dress!" Sienna says excitingly as we walk out of the store.

"You really think so?" I ask Sienna curiously.

Katelyn starts to laugh "Oh my Irene Aphmau, calm down."

"S-Sorry, I just want to look good for Aaron." I say starting to feel a little embarrassed.

Katelyn puts her hands on my shoulders, which causes us all to stop for a second "You will, Sienna and I will make sure of it."

"T-Thanks guys." I say shyly.

"No problem." Sienna says while smiling at me.

Katelyn smiles at me as well "No need to thank us Aphmau, you're our friend."

Good, I'm glad I have friends like you guys. I can't wait to see FC tonight either, but I know for sure that tonight will be fun.