An Accidental Text

(Kawaii~Chan's POV)(Afternoon)

After a long day of finals, Katelyn~Sama thought it would be a good idea to go to the park near our campus or should Kawaii~Chan say it gives Katelyn~Sama another opportunity to ask Aphmau~Senpai about having a party.

"Come on Aphmau, please?" Katelyn~Sama says with a little whine in her voice.

"Absolutely not! My mom trusted me to take care of the house while she's gone. besides why can't you have it at your place?" Aphmau~Senpai asks in an irritated tone.

Katelyn~Sama laughs a little "Like my dad would allow that?"

"Please Aphmau~Senpai?" I ask in an innocent tone, hoping that she'll say yes.

Aphmau~Senpai sighs "No means no! Now if you excuse me, I'm heading home to relax and maybe even take a nap."

Katelyn~Sama and I watch her walk out of the park and towards the direction of her house.

"Oops Kawaii~Chan accidently sent the message to everyone." I say getting slightly worried as I look down at my phone.

Katelyn~Sama smiles at me "Good job Kawaii~Chan."

Worry starts to sink in even more "Aphmau~Senpai is going to be mad!"

"She won't if she doesn't know about it." Katelyn~Sama says mischievously.

What is Katelyn~Sama up to? I don't like the tone of her voice, Kawaii~Chan doesn't have a good feeling about what might happen.