Dealing With A Bully

(Aphmau's POV)(Afternoon)

As soon as I walk out of the bathroom I notice Aaron standing by my locker. I walk over to him and tap him on the back which makes him turn around to face me.

"H-Hey Aaron, sorry about earlier. My friends thought you were picking on me." I say as I start to feel a little shy all of the sudden.

Aaron smiles at me "It's okay, we weren't this close a couple days ago."

I smile back "True, but how it all turned out I'm glad it was you."

"I feel the same." Aaron says happily.

"Well, well, well just the people I was looking for." A voice says slyly.

As Aaron and I turn around shock goes through my body "Huh? Gene!"

*Flashback*

From the corner of my eye I see Gene start to walk towards me and say "Hey Kitty."

"What do want Gene?" I say starting to feel slightly irritated.

Gene smirks at me "We're skipping class again."

"W-What! N-No!" I try to say without sounding scared.

All the sudden I feel Gene grab my arm and say "Sorry, no isn't an option."

As soon as Gene starts to pull me away I feel a grip on my other arm.

"Let go of her!" I hear Aaron say in an irritated tone.

Gene's smirk grows bigger as he asks "Now why would I do that?"

"Let.Go.Of.Her.Now! She obviously doesn't want to come with you." Aaron says angrily.

Gene releases my arm aggressively and starts walking away while saying "Fine, but I'll be back."

*Flashback Ends*

"What do you want Gene!" Aaron says as his hand tightens into a fist.

This causes Gene to smirk "Well, someone's angry."

"Leave, before I make you!" I say starting to get irritated.

"And how are you going to do that Kitty?" Gene asks me while still having a smirk on his face.

Aaron starts to get even more irritated "Stop calling her that!"

"Make me." Gene says in a mocking tone.

Aaron sighs "If you're trying to make me fight you, it won't work."

All the sudden I get pushed to the ground by Gene.

"What about now?" Gene says as he starts to mock Aaron instead of me.

Aaron looks down at me worriedly "Shu! Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say looking back at him.

Aaron reaches his hand out and helps me up from the ground, shortly after I brush myself off.

"Good, now Gene why did you feel the need to push her down?" Aaron says as he turns to Gene.

This causes Gene to laugh "Because it's funny to see a potato getting knocked down and a useless delinquent try to help her."

Aaron growls under his breath while saying "That's enough!"

"Are you going to fight me then?" Gene asks Aaron in a sly tone.

"If it'll make you shut up, then I will." Aaron says as he starts to get irritated again.

I start to get worried as I look at Gene then back at Aaron and grab Aaron's hand while saying "Come on Aaron, let's go. Gene isn't worth it, he's just trying to get you thrown out of school."

Aaron looks at me again and nods "Right, let's go."

We both turn around and start walking out of the school towards my house.