Hiding Emotions

(Aaron's POV)(Morning)

"Wasn't Shad hated by all the Divine Warriors? Well except for Irene." Aphmau asks me while she plays with her hair, which was cute.

"Yes, every Divine except Irene hated him, Enki and Esmund with jealousy. The rest hated him because he caused chaos all the time. Irene loved him with all her soul, Shad was the same with Irene." I say informing Aphmau about the history of the Divines.

Aphmau slightly blushes "I bet they were a cute couple."

"I bet we would too." I say whispering quietly while blushing.

Aphmau looks up at me "Huh? Aaron did you say something?"

My palms get slightly sweaty "U-Uh n-no I didn't."

Aphmau looks at me with slight concern "Are you okay Aaron?"

"Y-Yeah, I'm good." I say trying to hide my nervousness.

"Let's go Aphmau!" A blue haired girl says as she pulls Aphmau away from our table, obviously running towards the bathroom with her.

A blonde haired girl with pink highlights catches my attention as she yells to me "Stay away from her you jerk!"

"Wait, Kawaii~Chan doesn't think that-" I hear a pink haired Meif'wa say as I see her chase after them.

All the sudden the events of what just happened quickly replays in my mind.

What just happened?