Aphmau's Confession

A/N: Hey guys Cresszelda here, just to let you know that this is the last chapter for The University Of Irene. Do not worry though, there is going to be a sequel to the book and maybe even a third book. If you guys are wondering about the sequel to After Starlight Wonderland, it is in the process of being written and I'll try my best to get it out to you guys as soon as I can! So with that being said, I hope you enjoy the last chapter of The University Of Irene and have a good day!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

(Aaron's POV)(Night)

I soon run upstairs after Aphmau, as I enter her room I hear faint crying coming from the closet.

"Shu?" I say in a concerned tone.

"In here." Aphmau says in a monotone voice.

My eyes drop to the floor "I-I'm sorry Shu, I didn't know how to tell you."

"When did you mark me?" Aphmau asks me curiously.

My palms start to sweat "T-The first day of school, I t-thought you were cute and knew you were the exact opposite of me. Soon I realized that I developed feelings for you."

"You sure didn't act like it." Aphmau says as she sniffles.

"I-I couldn't, because I fell in love with another girl at the time." I say shyly.

Aphmau sniffles again "Who?"

This causes me to smirk a little "I fell in love with Shu's personality, even if she never talked about her personal life."

"But I'm Shu." Aphmau says with sudden realization in her voice.

I sigh heavily "I know, but there's a reason why the Alpha Males are seniors. So when they leave-"

I hear the closet door open and then feel the impact of Aphmau hugging me, which leaves me shocked.

Aphmau starts crying into my shoulders then looks into my eyes "Shut up FC! We're still going to play our game right?"

"O-Of course!" I say in a reassuring voice.

"Hey FC?" Aphmau asks curiously.

Curiosity starts to get the best of me "Yeah?"

"I-I like y-you... a lot." Aphmau says shyly.

My face starts to heat up "Y-You do?"

Aphmau smiles at me "Yeah"

"Can I kiss you?" I ask abruptly.

"Y-You want to kiss me?" Aphmau asks in a shocked tone.

I slightly laugh "It might hurt though."

"Why?" Aphmau asks me curiously.

I look down at the floor again "I-I'm probably not the best kisser."

Aphmau laughs a little "I'm pretty sure you've kissed a lot of girls."

"A-Actually this will be my first." I say feeling slightly embarrassed.

Aphmau slightly blushes "Y-Your first? Then we definitely can't, you need to have your first kiss with someone special."

As soon as I kiss Aphmau, I feel her kiss back. Shortly after we release from the kiss.

I look into Aphmau's beautiful amber eyes "Even if we don't end up together, you are someone who is very special to me."

"Hey do you hear that?" Aphmau asks me curiously which causes us to look towards the window hearing the werewolves howling outside.

I laugh a little again "Yeah, it sounds like the werewolves are howling on your roof."

Aphmau laughs a little as well "Well it is a full moon tonight."

"Do you want to join them?" I ask in a curious tone.

"Of course! This is the first thing I get to do as the Alpha Female!" Aphmau says with excitement in her voice.

Aphmau's sudden excitement causes me to laugh "You're cute when you get excited."

Aphmau blushes again "H-Hey! A-Aaron!"

This causes me to smirk at Aphmau "That's the first time you've called me by my actual name."

"Yeah, I guess it is. I must be used to the fact that FC and Aaron are the same person." Aphmau says with sudden realization in her tone.

"Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that." I say happily.

"Are you ready to go to the roof?" Aphmau asks curiously.

I smile at Aphmau "Yeah, I am."

"I'll race you up there!" I hear Aphmau say as she runs out of her room.

I start running after her again "You're on!"

We make it to the roof after me obviously winning the race. Aphmau and I decide to just sit on the roof and watch the werewolves howl at full moon. I feel Aphmau lay her head on my shoulder, in return I lay my head on top of hers.

If this is what love feels like, then I'm madly in love with Aphmau and I'm glad I met this stupid potato.