An Unexpected Party

(Still Aphmau's POV)(Evening)

I suddenly bolt out of bed when I start to realize something seems off, then it came to me.

Wait a minute, Kawaii~Chan always has extra sugar on her! That means!

I speed down the stairs, only to realize that there are people everywhere. I walk straight up to Katelyn and tap her on the shoulder.

"Hey Aphmau, nice party!" Katelyn says nervously.

"Katelyn! What is going on here!" I say getting slightly irritated.

Katelyn smiles at me "You're hosting a party."

"I'm not hosting a party!" I say angrily.

"Oh darn, I guess you're not cool after all." Katelyn says sarcastically.

"Are you saying I'm not cool?" I ask Katelyn with a defensive tone.

Katelyn laughs nervously "W-Well look at the time, bye!"

"Katelyn, get back here!" I yell as I watch Katelyn run into the kitchen.

Well I know one thing for sure, no one's gonna listen to me.

All the sudden my phone starts to ring, I look down at my phone to see it's FC calling me and I answer it quickly.

"Hey Shu!" Aaron says happily.

"H-Hey FC!" I say trying to sound excited.

"It's kind of hard to hear you, are you at a party?" Aaron asks me curiously.

I sigh heavily "Even worse I'm hosting one."

"Wait, your mom let you throw a party?" Aaron asks with slight shock in his voice.

"No she's gone for the weekend. Can you please help me get everyone else out and I promise we can hang out alone-" I say before the phone hangs up abruptly.

A few seconds later I hear the doorbell, I open the door to see Aaron.

"Sorry for taking so long...." Aaron says as he tries to catch his breath.

"How'd you get here so fast?" I ask Aaron curiously.

"Uh... So what's the problem?" Aaron asks me nervously to avoid the question.

"I need your help to stop this party!" I say starting to worry about getting caught by my mom.

Aaron walks over to the radio and turns off the music while yelling "Everyone. Out. Now!"

Everyone but Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan rush out of the house.

Katelyn looks at me with guilt in her eyes "We're sorry Aphmau."

I smile at Katelyn "It's okay, just make sure next time it's somewhere else."

Katelyn sighs "You're right, by any chance do you need any help cleaning up?"

I shake my head "No thanks, Aaron is going to help me so we can spend some time alone together."

Kawaii~Chan's eyes light up "My ship!"

"Oh no you don't! Talk to you later Aphmau." Katelyn says as she drags Kawaii~Chan out of the house.

Finally they're gone! I love them but sometimes they can be a bit too much.

"Hey Aaron and Aphmau!" Jerome says happily as he and Sienna walk up to us.

I smile at Jerome "Hey Jerome, I thought you and Sienna were busy today?"

Jerome laughs a little "We were, but then we heard about the party."

"But we couldn't make it until now, too bad the party's over." Sienna says in a sad tone.

"Oh yeah Aaron! I heard from the werewolves that you and your mate Aphmau here were the best and nicest alpha's ever. Even though you two aren't werewolves, which is the funny part. Also I can't believe that you guys didn't even tell us that you were dating each other!" Jerome says with slight excitement in his voice.

My face starts to heat up "M-Mate?"

Jerome sighs "Anyway we should probably go since it's getting late, bye guys."

I watch Jerome and Sienna walk out the door and close the door.

Panic starts to sink in "A-Alpha Female? You mean all this time they thought we were... dating!?"

"Y-Yeah." Aaron says nervously.

I feel tears form in my eyes "I..."

I immediately turn around and run upstairs to my room.

"Shu! Wait!" I hear Aaron yelling faintly as I go into my closet to hide.

I can't take this anymore!