Detention

(Aphmau's POV)(Evening)

"I can't believe that I got detention." I say while looking at my desk.

Aaron turns towards my direction "I can't believe that I'm stuck in detention with someone annoying like you, I think Irene is just torturing me now."

"Irene would never do that!" I say starting to get angry.

Aaron stands up and starts walking towards me "How would you know? You're not her!"

I stand up as well to face him "Irene is The Matron, she brings peace to this world."

"Well it seems like she's causing chaos instead of peace." Aaron says whispering under his breath.

My face turns serious "No, that's Shad The Destroyer's job. Now if you excuse me my friend texted me earlier during lunch and I need to respond before they get worried."

"What, is your friend a potato like you?" Aaron says while smirking at me.

I feel my face get slightly warmer "For your information FC is not a potato and he is the exact opposite of you."

"Well good because Shu is the opposite of you too, she's actually nice unlike you." Aaron says as he looks down at his phone replying to a message.

"Wait... did you say Shu?" I ask him in a confused tone, as I suddenly receive a text on my phone from FC.

Aaron looks at me confused "Yeah, what about it?"

Okay one last question, just to confirm it's him.

I take a deep breath and ask "Do you know the name FC?"

"Yeah that's my online name, why do you want to know?" Aaron asks me curiously.

Tears start welling up in my eyes "This must be a sick joke."

Aaron gets even more confused "What must be a sick joke?"

"FC, do you realize who you're talking to?" I ask as I try to hold back my tears.

"A potato? Also don't call me FC, only Shu can." Aaron says slightly harsh.

Tears start falling down my face "FC don't you see, I'm Shu."

Aaron looks at me in disbelief "Prove it."

I grab the phone from his hand and set it on one of the desks.

Aaron's face starts turning red with anger "Hey give me back my phone!"

I then grab my own phone and text FC. After that I set my phone next to his.

"Wait for it." I say while looking down at the phones.

A noise goes off indicating that his phone received a message.

Aaron quickly grabs his phone and almost drops it out of shock "No way...."

A smile creeps up on my face "What does it say?"

Aaron's expression changes from shock to disbelief "I-It says hi Aaron. It's true, you really are Shu."

"But there's one more thing." I say trying to fight back the tears again.

"What is that?" Aaron asks me curiously.

"You can't be FC! I can't do this anymore!" I say with tears rolling down my face fast.

When I'm starting to walk away, I feel Aaron's hand grab mine.

Aaron looks at me sadly "I am FC."

I turn around to face him "But I don't like you!"

"Y-You don't like FC?" Aaron asks in a shocked tone.

"I love FC, but I hate Aaron." I say calmly.

"I think Aphmau's annoying, but I love Shu." Aaron says in the same tone.

"This is so confusing." I say starting to smile.

Aaron smiles back at me and asks "I want to get to know you better, can we just talk?"

"Yeah, I'd like that." I say while giggling and smiling even more.

"Good." Aaron says happily.

*Time Skip to Two Hours later*

"Thanks for walking me home." I say looking at my house then back at Aaron.

Aaron smiles at me "No problem."

"Maybe next time I can walk you home." I say winking at him.

This causes Aaron to laugh "That'd be nice."

I start walking up to the door, but then a voice stops me.

"Hey Shu?" Aaron asks calmly

I turn to face him again "Yeah FC?"

"Night." Aaron says smiling.

"Night." I say smiling back at him.

I can't believe Aaron was FC all along, I guess there's more than meets the eye.