New Partners

(Katelyn's POV)(Afternoon)

"Where is she? She's usually here by now." I say getting slightly worried.

"Aphmau isn't here yet?" Sienna asks while her and Jerome sit down in their seats.

Jerome looks around the classroom observing that there's only werewolves in the class and says "From the looks of it, no."

As soon as the bell rings I see Aphmau and that guy from earlier walk in.

"Oh great, I'm late!" Aphmau says sighing in frustration.

"Get out of the way!" The guy says running into Aphmau.

"Aphmau, Aaron! You're late, detention for the both of you!" The teacher says yelling at both of them.

"Are you kidding me! I have to be stuck in detention with her? She's annoying and gets on my nerves!" Aaron says angrily.

Aphmau's face starts getting red "I'm annoying?! Look who's talking, you're the one who's been-"

"That's enough you two, now go sit down!" The teacher says cutting Aphmau off.

"G-Got it." Aphmau says slightly startled by the teachers raised voice.

The teacher takes a deep breath "Aaron will be sitting next to you and will be your partner in this class."

"What!?" Aaron says with a shocked expression.

"Why!?" Aphmau says sharing the same expression as Aaron.

The teacher sighs in frustration "Maybe that'll make you two get along. Also Sienna, Jerome and Katelyn don't come back, you're not supposed to be in this class."

We all stand up as we hear the bell ring.

"Talk to you later Aphmau." I say smiling sadly at her.

"Bye Aphmau." Sienna says with the same smile.

Great she's going to be stuck with Aaron all night, I hope this day goes fast for her.