a phase

hey guys guess what i'm not dead! just really tired. anyways i know i've been inactive which i feel like me saying that has become so repetitive but honestly i kinda fell out of the fandom for a while. then like last week after school ended i got super high and started binging total drama again and i realized why i loved the show so much. because it's just a good nostalgic show and the characters are individual and relatable. anyways enough of sappy shit i think i'm gonna start a new story because i've been wanting to for a while now and it's summer so i don't have to really worry about school or other dumb stuff to prevent me from Thinking™️. now that that's said how are you guys? are you still in school? if not how's summer? and oh my god i almost forgot, what do we think of total drama daycare??? to me it just kinda seems like fresh not even giving a shit about the show itself, just doing more things to make money. like literally no one asked for this. so anyways tell me what you guys think and don't forget to drop a phat like and subscribe!!

follow

Td2008

fellaway

tdveiwaway

lushmaxxx

abelsessed

bees_stings-gwen

bayleenb

flowerlyn680

CourtneyMallory6

Courtney_Tdi

Dark_Angel_24

th4t_on3_4uthor