Chapter 22

Aaron's POV

I watched her as she slept, still not believing that she actually said yes, I was beyond nervous last night and when she said 'no' it made my world fall apart but then I saw the humor in her eyes and then she said 'yes', I felt like the luckiest man alive.

Since it was only 8 I let her sleep because we'll be leaving by 10, getting up I started to pack the rest of our stuff since we did most of the packing yesterday.

By 9 I was finished I decided to wake her up.

"Wifey, wake up" I kissed her head.

"Mhm??"

"It's time for you to get dressed and eat before we leave out," I said to her.

Groaning she got up slowly.

"Good morning babe" she mumbled rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"Good morning to you too sunshine", she got out of bed and made her way towards the bathroom.

I picked up the dress from the chair that I wanted her to wear.

I paired the dress with some Luis Vuitton heels, nodding at my work I went into the living room and to the kitchen to make her a cup of lemon tea and toasts

"Hey bro" Luca walked in and patted me on my shoulder.

"Sup man," I asked, Luca has become my other best friend well more like my other brother and this is not just because I'm going to marry his sister.

"Where's Ari??" he asked.

"Probably stepping out of the shower now" I shrugged, he nodded before grabbing an apple and walking out of the kitchen.

Once the toasts were finished I put them on a plate and took up the tea before making my way to Ari.

Unknown POV

"T-t-t-they are getting married boss" the little imbecile in front of me stuttered.

"When did this happen??" I asked calmly.

"L-l-last n-n-night".

"And I'm now being informed about it??!" I fumed.

"Something c-came up"

"Just leave", nodding he ran out of my office.

This has gone a bit too far now, I really need to come up with a plan and it needs to be quick.

I got up and walked out of my office to go and see someone that I know has the same amount of hatred for that whore as I do.

Shai's POV

We got aboard the plane, buckling up in our seats we waited for the plane to take off.

"What are you guys doing when we get back??" I asked.

"Home" Dante answered for him and Anna.

"What Dante said" Luca replied, I nodded my head and turned around in my seat, I placed my head on Aaron's shoulder closing my eyes I could already feel myself drifting off.

"Sleepy already??" Aaron asked, I only nodded my head and heard him chuckle.

He used his hand to massage my head and that made me drift deeper into my sleep.

            3 Hours Later

A sudden jerk causing me to jump up quickly, taking a minute or two I analyzed my environment and realized it was only the plane touching down.

"You're finally up" Aaron chuckled.

"I slept out the whole flight again, I'm the best" I laughed.

"Hey Queen Elizabeth if you don't mind, can you follow me to my appointment tomorrow??, Dante is going to work," Anna asked referring to me.

"Sure, anything for you Princess Meghan".

"Thanks" she grinned, I nodded my head before unbuckling my seat belt.

We all got off the plane and went into different vehicles, on our way Aaron got a call saying he has to come into the office now because it's urgent.

Promising me it won't take long he asked the driver to drop me home first before taking him to the office.

Arriving home, we rolled in through the gates.

"Be back quickly please", I said as I was getting out.

"Sure thing babe" he winked at me.

The car pulled off so I made my way inside, since the bags were still in the car I didn't have to struggle with anything.

Making it in, I closed the door and went upstairs, going into the bathroom I stripped down and got into the shower.

I stood under the water and just let the warm water run down my body, it felt really relaxing.

I spent another 15 minutes in there until my toes and fingers looked wrinkled, getting out I wrapped a towel around me before walking out.

I took out a pair of shorts and one of Aaron's shirts, I put on my underwear before putting on the shorts and shirt.

Getting into bed I laid there but my stomach growled signifying that I am hungry, sighing I get up and head to the kitchen.

I decided to make dinner since it was already 4, taking out the ingredients that I needed, I walked over to the skin to wash the vegetables.

Halfway through washing them I felt an arm go around me and held me in a tight grip before a piece of cloth was placed over my mouth and nose.

I struggled against the person before I lifted my foot and slammed it back down on the person's foot.

That made him loosen his grip and I used that moment to slam my elbow into his side, I got out of his hold and ran out of the kitchen.

I was about 2 inches away from the door when I felt something prick me in my neck and shortly after everything started to blur but I caught sight of the person and it was another man then everything went dark.