Colour 6 - A new Life

Thanks a lot guys for reading & voting for this story. I'm so happy that this story has reached 90th position out of 657 RiKara stories, that too just with 5 chapters. This is  really a proud moment for me. I thank all readers who have read & commented on this story. Once again a big thank you for all the support.... Special thanks to @sh_aarohi for encouraging me to update this story in wattpad & also for giving such a beautiful cover for the story😍😊

So a leap has taken place  during which the same incidents in the show had taken place; from Om going to Bareilly & marrying Gouri to Svetlana being exposed & jailed.... So Gouri is now the Bahu of Oberoi Mansion. Let's see what will happen after that..😊

After 3 months, a dark stormy night.....

A man is seen sitting near the legs of his bed with his face buried between his legs. His kurtha was wet with tears...
He slowly raised his head, his eyes were red, his cheeks were wet...more than that his heart was wounded...he thought.
He took a syringe from his bed, and then he took a bottle of liquid. He was about to inject that liquid into his body with the syringe...

He thought ; "shouldn't I be happy that Svetlana has been jailed? Then why, why am I sad? I know Mr. Oberoi would never believe this story; he has gone to take bail for that evil demon. Let him shout at me; after all it was me who send her to jail. But then why is he shouting at my mom? What did she do? She didn't do any fake drama to get her out of this home as he says...And he insulted Gouri too. What right does he have to yell at her? She is my...no, no; I don't have sympathy for her. She is the one who have made the biggest wound in my life; she cheated me in every way. She was faking friendship and care as Gouri and as chulbul; I don't know why only I get all these pain in the whole world. Always ...always being cheated by someone. Gouri did this twice. I should have thought when I could see Gouri in chulbul's  every move. But I'm a fool...Why do I live a life like this??"
He was about to pierce the needle into his skin; it didn't pain as he had been pierced with even more sharper and dangerous moments of his life...
But a pair of anklet was rushing from the door of the room to the bed; they had to run fast to stop that upcoming danger.
"Omkaraji....." He knew the source of this sheer voice but he simply ignored it; like he ignored the owner of this voice too.
A pair of hands forcefully pushed away the syringe from his hand. Then those hands picked up the  syringe from the floor.
"Gouri, give it to me!!!" he ordered.
"Just give it!!!"he screamed
"Omkaraji, humari baath suniye."She begged him by keeping the syringe behind her and holding him with one hand.
"aaahhhh..." she softly screamed, she was trying to control her sound and pain as he slapped her.
"Why do you interfere in my personal matters?" he growled again.
Her cheek was red; her tears were not ready to come down. She still told with bold voice,
"I wouldn't allow you to do this."
"Om!!!!!" shouted another voice at the door.
"what did you do to my gouri?" shouting
O : shivaay, just ask her to stay away from me.
S: just rememeber, its because of her Svetlana is out now. So be thankful to her.
O; but...shivay..
S: when did you stoop so low om, slapping a girl that too your patni? I wouldn't support all this. I will be with gouri today; I'm not going to talk to you about this. Gouri come with me.
O: So you have made my brother away from me, isn't it?
S: shut up Om, gouri come.

Shivay held Gouri and went to his room. He explained everything to anika.Both of them sat at both sides of Gauri and consoled her.

S: I'm sorry gouri, I didn't know Om was like this to you till this day. I apologise for his mistake.
G: nahi bhaiyya....after our marriage in bareilly he was like this. Even there when he saw me, he was behaving as if he didn't knew me before.
A: what happened Gouri, why did he do that? You were good friends back here na?
G: pata nahi bauji...kuch nahi pata humein. I am very sincere to him, but...
Shivika hugged her from both sides; anika wiped her tears and shivay was patting her hair. Gouri felt peace of mind at that moment.
A: sab teek ho jayenga. Dont worry, we all are there with you. Shivay you go to Om's room; today Gouri will sleep with me.