Colour 33 - Dil Boley Oberoi moment

Om had come back from his gallery. It has been a long time he had visited his gallery since he was busy in office. He thought of shifting all the artworks from home to gallery because he missed his gallery's atmosphere so much. He was thinking to take Gouri there from next day on wards as she wanted to spend some time there.

It was a Sunday noon. He slowly entered the room thinking she is taking her nap but was amazed to see her missing. He checked the second floor but failed to find her. Scolding her in his mind he descended downstairs and heard some rustling in kitchen. He reached halfway and saw a very surprising view.

There stood the khidkitod jiju saali duo, Shivay & Gouri working on some dish. Shivay was teaching her and she was simply squealing like a kid. Om was really adoring the way Shivay  cared her like a small girl. They were singing songs AND cooking. Om had never seen this desi side of Shivay; he was even imitating Salman at times.

As Om stood there, he felt a hand on his shoulder; it was Anika.
A: oh bête ki what are these two doing?
O: didn't you see bhabhi ?
A: but Billiuji told me that he had some important office work. So this was it!!!
O: but this is a really superb combo. She had told me about studying cooking from Shivay.
A: come on Om, let's attack them.

They moved on to the kitchen and was wide eyeingly watching all those cooking sessions.
A:(coughing) excuse me are we allowed in this kitchen?
S: of course, both of you come..
G: jiji , I have studied to make miratisu....
S: oh Gouri it's tiramisu...tiramisu
G: vahi toh bade bhaiyya....I think it's almost ready.
S:  Anika, unlike youu she knows cooking so this makes me to teach her easily..
A:  Billiuji it's not fair, you are teasing me... (irritating)
G: oh meri pyari jiji, who told you don't know cooking. You have made pander for me  back in our home.
S: omg, I remember eating her paneer on her peheli rasoi...
A: Mr.bagad billa, now I know to cook it properly ok?
O: guys just stop it. Why don't we try the dish now?

" OBRO MOMENTS WITHOUT ME HUH?" came a sound, it was definitely Rudra.
R: bhaiyyas & bhabhis entering kitchen without this handsome bro of yours....
G: hey Rudy bhaiyya ....come on first spoon is for you.
R: ( eating, thinking) wow.. chulbul bhabhi....did you make it..?
G: yes, yes...
R: ( frowning) oh no...it's not good.

Gouri's face fell, she took back the plate from rudra.
R: it's just superb bhabhi....you are  an expert in this.
S: credit goes to ...
A: Gouri itself....( laughing)
G: no for bade bhaiyya itself ( giving a hug)
A: oh see Om, they are always best buddies.
O: it's ok bhabhi , me and rudra are there with you . ( hugging her)
R: Yes bhabhi( thumbs up)
G: oh she is first my jiji ok....

All share a group hug and a "DIl BOLE OBEROI" moment......

Gouri and Omkara were getting ready. Gouri got a call from dadi asking her whether she is ready to go to their family temple as they had to reach eary to do oberois special puja.
G: suno....
O: kya gouri?
G: hmmm....just tell me which sari to wear.

Om was busy in his laptop so couldn't pay more attention.
O: anyone Gouri...

She was little annoyed.
G: bolo na... which one...
Om was silent.

G: this is bad. Nowadays you are not caring me; you are only worried about our baby.
She was slightly annoyed but she simply wanted to distract Om.
Hearing this Om was disappointed.It was true that he couldn't give more time to her at this time of 5 months of pregnancy stage. He felt that she was upset with him and he couldn't see her hurt during this time.

O: oh mera chiraiyya, I'm sorry I was a little busy.
G: wo...ka hai na...I'm feeling tired suddenly. I am not able to do anything. So......
O:( worried) is it? What happened? Is it normal at this time? I have told you many times not to do anything big and just relax. You won't listen right; you will simply roam here and there isn't it? I will ask dadi to cancel today's trip.
G: nahi uska koi zaroorat nahi hai...I'm fine...Just select a sari for me and I will be ready .

He took a dark green sari with orange border and gave it to her to wear it. She was happy seeing it..

After few minutes, Om was ready and he saw her coming wearing the sari. He made her sit in front of the dressing table .

He made her wear her accessories; a small necklace, ear rings, bangles etc. He slowly made her stand up, applied Sindoor and made her wear her mangalsutra. He also slightly kissed her on her cheek and then her neck. They were adoring themselves by seeing each other through the mirror. He kissed her on the forehead too. As he moved his eyes on to her lips and moved closer , the ringing phone distracted them. But he wasn't ready to go. Gouri slightly pushed him and asked to attend the call.

Gouri was all set with the puja items and was coming downstairs. She went to dadi and asked her for permission to go.
D: Beta, I know you are  a big devotee of Sankarji. So pray to them to get a good healthy child and also for the well being of your pati.
G: not only that dadi, I will be asking Maataji to bless our whole family with health, wealth and happiness. I will pray for the welfare of our khandaan.
D: ( smiling) tu he sahi bahurani, you are the best gift given to us by Maataji. May your child be  sanskari like you. You will always have my blessings with you puttar. ( smiling)

She saw Om looking on and followed him to the car. She could feel that Om was distressed, she worried for him but chose to be silent as she didn't want to spoil the mood of the trip.....

Precap:- what is worrying Om??? Will Gpuri be able to find it out and cheer him up??