Colour 39 - First challenge

After Aniri reached downstairs, they were busy with arranging and mingling with all the guests who had come for the special function in OM.

While shivom were chilling out without any duties, a hand touched both their shoulders. As the guys turned back, they were treated by a bone crushing hug by their own Rudra Singh Oberoi.
R: chilling out without me ha??

Shivom winked and together screamed at his ears, "RUDYYYY"

R: Bhaiyyas , what is this ? Shouldn't you be more responsible? After all you both are married uncles....( pouting)
O: oh, when did we become uncles?
S: do you know Rudy, just see how many girls are gonna cover us once we reach the hall. These 2 dashing bros will be the center of attraction.
R: ok fine, just before you become the center of attraction, I will call my bhabhis!!!

Shivom laughed hearing this.
S: oh, come on ask your bhabhis to go and do some other job. They have kept a deal that they are not gonna talk to us for 2 days.
R: Oh my mata what happened?
O: oh Rudra, they are simply showing us attitude. They think that without them,our life is gonna be blank.
S: but that isn't true...just see Om they are gonna come behind us asking for our presence, silly girls...

Rudra was angry.
R: no bhaiyya, this time I'm with them. My poor bhabhis. They do everything for you and you guys are simply ignoring it all. Typical Indian husbands.( logic sign)
O: oh, dumbbell oberoi. Then what are you going to do? Are you a typical American husband who will talk with all his girlfriends even on the morning of his sagai( engagement)

Rudra was amazed hearing this; he was more amazed to hear a sound yelling "cry baby" behind him. He very well knew the owner of this voice. He terrifically turned back and pouted "sumo......"

And there was soumya in a beautiful golden lehenga ( she wore for SSO wedding) with her hands at the hips and a frowning face.
So: tell me Rudy, to whom did you talk today?
R: (afraid) woh.....woh....to my bros...
So: no I heard bade Baal wale bhaiyya talking about your girlfriends.
R: nahi sumo...I swear I didn't talk to anyone...
So: my god, when will you grow yaar...Hmm...I will teach you a lesson after our marriage.
Sh: yes soumya, he is becoming so naughty nowadays. He wouldn't hear us. Now our hope is on you.
O: yes dear, you can even beat him to make him good too. We have given you permission for that.

Soumya immediately snatched Rudra's phone from him.
So: let me see which gf of yours is desperate to talk to you on our engagement day. I'm gonna show her.

She walked away with the phone, while Rudy stood there with pouting face.
R: you Lambe Baal waali satyavadi, you are a raakshas , why did you lie man?
O: I now understand our dadi's words. Life can be enjoyed only if you say some lies to spice it up.

R: you beautifully spiced me up O. Now sumo will fry me in kadai ( crying)

 O: ( laughing) I did this because you were accusing us and supporting youur bhabhis..

Sh: oh come on Om, you are just cool dude man.

Shivom did a knuckle hit , leaving a dazed rudy behind.
R: bhaiyyas, don't underestimate the powers of Mr.RSO. I'm gonna teach you guys a good lesson; just wait....and watch....hmm...

It was the mahurat for ring exchange ceremony. The beautifully decorated golden mandap inside the OM hall was more beautiful by the presence of the lovely Rumya Jodi. All were adoring this "made for each other match". Rudra slightly slipped a diamond ring to soumya's finger and she did the same. Both were blushing thinking about their marriage in the past. Rudra  hugged Soumya which made everyone smile. They took the blessings of all the elders. Dadi was very happy as both have realised their love even though a bit late. Tej was also happy as his younger son is also going to have a family of his own, even though shakthi mocked him of being old with both his sons and daughter being married.

AniRiSom were having a good time in the evening, watching movies and chatting. As Soumya would be going back to Australia the next day for final exams, the trio were having maximum fun in the evening. They talked about everything under the Sun.

S: oh bhabhi, the time is 8 pm. I guess I should go now. I have to do the packing and Aayi is alone at the home.
G: shall I ask Rudy bhaiyya to drop you?
S: no bhabhi, I will drive. Moreover it's better that he don't come. My mood will be spoiled today.
A: oh no Somu, did you start the fight again?
S: see bhabhi, today was our engagement and he was still talking to some of his gf today...
G: hmm....don't worry Somu, there is lot if time for your marriage right? We both will make him good.. OK??
S: fine bhabhii, hey it's time for dinner right? Why don't you set dinner for bhaiyyas also?

Aniri looked at each other.
A: woh...darsal Somu....Today we are not waiting for them to have the dinner.
S: why????
G: we are  giving them saza for their attitude...
A: ha Somu...you should also study all these...We should give small punishments to our patis for the mistakes they commit or else they might repeat it...
S: so what is your plan?

Aniri winked and told her the plan. Soumya liked it and gave them all the best, bidding them good bye as she was going home.

As she reached the corridor, she saw Rudra coming. But she was faking anger and moved forward. She thought he would call her back but he didn't. So she herself turned back to say a bye,when she collided with him. Rudra held her lovingly by her waist and touched her  nose.
R: waise....sumo is in angry mode today.
S: leave me Rudra...
R: come on, we are seeing each other after a long time and you don't have anything to say to me.
S: no....(she shouted and looked away)

Rudra slowly held her cheek , turned it and kissed her. She was shocked...

R: this is what I have to say...Ok...bye
She was blushing, she  pushed him away and moved to the car.
R: sumo..bye.... see me in your dreams  ha....( said loudly)
S: ok cry baby....( replied)

Both were smiling thinking if each other....

Precap:- why did O'bahus fail in their first challenge? Who will help them in their next one?

Hope you liked this. If then, please d