Colour 41 - AngryKara

Om took Shivay to the guest room same way as Gouri took Anika to her room.

(Parallel scenes)

O: Shivay, this is cheating. Why did you come home with bhabhi?
S: ha Om, she is my wife right? I can come with her.

Meanwhile, at Gouri's room,
G: no jiji, you were not supposed to come. Did you forget the challenge we had kept? That we are going to ignore our patis today for their tadi?
A: lekin Chutki, wo kya hai na.T oday Billuji came to pick me up at my office, and he....

O: and you ? What did you do?
S: what else??? I said sorry to her and she said sorry to me, we went to a cafe, had some time , then we came back.
O: oh , so this is was the important work you had to do....hmm....I never knew Shivay that you would fail in front of bhabhi .Usually you show so much of your ego in front of her right?

A: yes Chutki, you are right. He will never fail in front of me. But....but this time...
G: this time what happened??

S: woh Om, this time I don't know, I was really missing her. I told you in the morning itself. I can't handle her absence and ignorance, I feel as if I will collapse. Even she said the same to me..

A: ha Chutki, I also told him that I couldn't bear it even for one night. I really missed him.

Gouri was angry; here she was fighting with her pati and what did her jiji do...

A: hey Chutki, both of us know that we can't stay without them and even they both know this. Its useless to show tadi like this, just go and tell Om that ..that youu can't afford to miss him. Take this as a playful bet. Come on.

O: what you said is true, I cannot even pass a moment without her. She also knows this, then why is she doing this, why is she keeping challenge? Did you know, she was plainly avoiding me in front of that Lokesh today...she was engaged in talking to that fool.

G: arey jiji, actually Lokesh is very friendly, not like my Nandi Bel. So I was talking to him. Omkaraji is in a challenge with me, so I didn't speak to him.
A: aww Chutki, you told "my Nandi bel", come on....this is a silly matter. Just go and solve it.

O: no Shivay, girls shouldn't show attitude like this!!!

G: chirottas shouldn't be ziddy like this!!!

O: let her come first....

G: he should come first....

Shivika were done talking to them. Both of them marched to their room.

S: kya hua anika, you were with Gouri right?
A: no way Shivay, they are more stubborn than us.
S: we are also a reason for this fight.
A: yes , but we solved it right?
S: ya, I'm sure they will make it up soon....

Most of the time Gouri and Lokesh were together for the whole day , joking and laughing. These 2 were just crazy  people of same wavelength. Rudra also joined them in this fun, watching movies,playing games etc. Om was totally irked by this, the way how Gouri enjoyed with Lok was boiling him up but he chose to be silent.

After dinner, it was time for bed. But Gouri- Rudra- Lok was watching a horror movie.

Om was in his room, he thought Gouri would come back as today Anika is with Shivay and Gouri would never sleep alone. He became annoyed as she was being late.

As he entered the hall, he saw that those 3 were sitting in darkness with the Tv switched on. He slowly moved to them and started touching their shoulders. All 3 began shouting, by then Om had switched on the lights.

O: come on guys, why did you shout like that?
R: ( panting) O, what... what did you do? We were watching a movie..... horror...
Lo: I thought it was the ghost who was touching us.

O:( in mind) I wish if a real ghost had come to scare this idiot.
Lo: why did you come now??
O: came to call Gouri. Did you see the time, come you have to sleep now. ( serious)

Gouri was standing silent.

Lo: arey Bhai, she is not in terms with you right? Then how will she come? Isn't it Gou??

Om was super angry; "what is this girl up to? She is sharing all her personal matters with others too?? Oh god and why is he calling her GOU? She is his bhabhi, idiot!"
He rolled his eyes at her. She was looking down.

R: oh, par chulbul bhabhi. Shivay bhaiyya and bhabhi have solved the problem, still now you are in challenge mode? kya hua?
Lo: wo kya hai na Rudy? You know right Om is a hypocrat, otherwise who will ignore such a sweet girl like Gou for such a long time?? He is too hard yaar..

Om was so angry; "so he says that I'm a cruel husband to Gouri? Idiot, he doesn't even know how we had spend time before ."

O: Gouri, just stop this & come... ( serious)

She stood  there with the  remote in her hand.
O: Gouri I'm calling you for the last time!!!

She was about to move away from him when Om suddenly swept her by her feet and took her in his arms. He started climbing the stairs , leaving an amazed Rudy and Loku behind. Gouri shouted at him o drop her down but he turned deaf to her orders.

Gouri was struggling in his arms while he was moving forward. He was just looking straight and walking while Gouri was continuously calling him by his name. She began hitting on his chest playfully. He stopped there and looked at her. Both had a cute eye lock followed by which she began smiling slightly, which made Om also to smile. They began smiling thinking of their silly fights. But both of them decided not to forgive the partner easily.

He slowly entered the room, kept her on the bed and bolted the door. He was smiling and slowly began walking towards Gouri who was smiling  seeing him.

Precap: Gouri is emotional!!!

Hope you guys liked this part, please do vote.

This part got deleted accidentally and so I have re published this.