Colour 45 - Oberois are Excited!!

A special update on the 2 year anniversary of Ishqbaaz, hope you all will like this....

Gouri felt too heavy to open her eyes. She could feel a strong light touching her eye lids. She could feel her head slamming hardly. She was feeling so much worn out; her whole body was in pain. She yawned softly, still feeling sleepy .She was stretching her hands and legs to take off the sleepiness. She slowly turned to the right side of the bed to see two eyes watching all her antics calmly and lovingly. A smile came running to her face seeing her Omkaraji smiling at her.

Suddenly she turned to the wall clock and her eyes bulged out seeing the time as 8:30. Her heart began beating fast thinking of the works to be done in the kitchen. She thought, all the ladies might have assembled by now .She suddenly jerked out from the bed but she couldn't as his two strong arms pulled her down to the bed.

G: chodiye na hume!!!

He simply smiled at this.

G: You are too bad Omkaraji, you could have called me earlier. (angry)
O:( smiling) but you were so tired Gouri after the party. How will I call you then??

Suddenly she got glimpses of previous day's party, about which she couldn't remember clearly. She remembered until drinking all glasses of juice after which she felt that her balance was lost.
G: what happened yesterday Omkaraji? I felt so tired after having the juice....

Om was laughing loudly hearing the question. He laughed further seeing her mentally calculating about yesterday's incident.
G: oho....now I understand. It was Rudy bhaiyya who made the juice. He might have added something like he did for your previous party. That's why I fainted.

Om didn't reply which made her more amused.
G: why are you laughing Omkaraji? Did you also drink the juice?
O: no Gouri, I didn't ( laughing)
G: hmm.... then why are you laughing??( irritated)
Om was still smiling.

G: hmm...he is becoming naughty day by day.I t was the next day just after his shaadi and he is behaving like cheapde chirotta. I will have to tell somu to warn him....or....or else I will myself ask him to stop all this nautanki...Let me show him.

Saying this she once again jumped off from the bed to the door, while Om stopped her from going.
O: Gouri stop...
G: nahi Omkaraji...I have to...
O: We will talk to Rudra. First you go, fresh up, do your puja and come...Ok??

Gouri was not pacified by this. But then she decided to obey him. She went to freshen up while Om went downstairs.

As Gouri came after her bath, she was amazed to see that Om had already brought her morning tea and he was adding sugar to it .In other cup, he was adding glucose biscuits.
G: arrey, why did you bring all this? I would've taken it.
O: Gouri , tea is to be drunk .What difference does it make on who brings it? Come sit here and have it.

They were having a good tea time near the balcony, with fresh wind and mild sunlight. Gouri was now feeling relaxed and fresh. Om was simply seeing her and smiling all  the time.

Gouri was further more amazed seeing a perfectly arranged puja thali kept in front of sankarji. She knew it was done by her pati who was now slowly regaining his belief in God.

She did aarti for sankarji, gave it to Om for taking aarti, applied tilak to him and gave the sweet. She kept back the tali and began praying in soft, low voice .

G: hey sankarji, please keep our whole family happy always and protect everyone from any dangers or bad sights. Please shower your kripa on us daily. Keep our children safe and happy always.....

As she finished her soft prayers, she was startled hearing Om's sound.

O: Shivji ;keep cherry, chotu and our honey safe from any danger and bless all our family members.