Colour 29 - A Special Night

Their intense eye lock was broken by a sound; the window was closed by the wind. Both of them changed the directions of their gaze. Gouri went near the window. She was about to close the window; but was enjoying the strong breeze. She looked back at Om & signed him to come near her.

He went near her & stood there. Both were enjoying the beautiful night sky; they remembered their sangeeth night.Om turned to see gouri , he could see her face glowing; she was looking fresh.He slowly cupped her face & kissed her forehead, she was looking down.He slowly touched her cheeks & placed his lips on both cheeks. She was lost in that moment.They hadn't been this close ever, they were enjoying this new found joy.He was seeing her lips, he hesitated.He raised Gouri's face to see her , he looked for disapproval in her eyes.She lifted her gaze to him.She knew he was waiting for her permission; she smilingly nodded.

He smiled, his heart was racing.Their faces slowly came close; their hot breaths were filled with anxiety.Finally he placed his lips gently on hers; she could feel him smiling against her lips.It was the most innocent kiss ever; a kiss of 2 souls which were waiting to be complete.

They didn't know when they stopped because nothing, not even time seems to be moving for them.Her closed eyes were slowly opened; she could see the glow in his eyes.She knew he was yearning for her for quite a long time.She didn't know how to say to him that she is now ready to be his.

As if he had read her mind, he slowly side hugged her from her shoulders & led her to the bed.With each step forward, she felt that they were moving to another world; a different unseen world.

As they sat on the bed, she took his face closer to her.It was like she was seeing him for first time, she slowly pecked him on his lips. Om was surprised on this, he was blushing.But a small peck turned out to be a soulful one; this was like a kiss to seal their souls.She moved her hands to his cold hair & untied his pony.His hands were in her waist , he moved back from her lips & found refuge in the crook of her neck.

Gouri was slowly taking his name, "Omkara" in her lips.He was feeling bliss to hear this.But at the next moment she again took his name, "Om" in her lips.He himself was losing to her now hearing his own name. He loved hearing his name in this way from her.

The night wasn't long enough for them to complete the emptiness of one whole month.All the unsaid emotions in their mind were flowing like a river; they were moving through it together with interwined fingers.She was taking him to another level without her knowledge.She was swiping off all his loneliness, insecurities and his tears.She was giving & taking intense joy from him.

Even his heartbeats were saying her name in each & every moment.He was gently merging with her soul; he wanted to give her the completeness for which she wished.He wanted to seal the truth that he is ultimately hers, which she always told him. With each & every passing moment,the wounds of past were being kissed away by him.That night even the breeze & the moon where shying away from them, going away from them without disturbing them.......

Om thought that the Sun came too early today.He slowly rubbed his eyes & turned to see gouri sleeping with a cute smile on his chest.He had been missing such a morning for many days.He remembered the last night; it's true that he had been really missing her but he never thought that they would share such a beautiful night after a long separation. Her smiling face was  tempting him to stay with her like this, but he had to prepare for next day's function.

As usual, Gouri woke up & said a Hi to herself. Suddenly she looked at the other side & found that Om was missing. It was 7: 30, his chai time had already passed.The very thought of him made her blush...

After freshening up , she went to their room;he wasn't there.She was happy because it was feeling difficult to face him now.She thought of wearing sari after the special night.