Colour 37 - The Real Villain

As Gouri entered their room, she was shocked to see Om sitting with syringes. His eyes were red, his hair was messy, his veins were clearly seen trembling, his face was wet with tears.

This view was terrific for Gouri; she remembered the past where once she had stopped him from doing this. She ran to him.

He was sitting on the floor , hopelessly. She went near him and threw away the syringe. Om was looking at her helplessly; he was like a glass piece which would break into thousands of pieces. Gouri hugged him tightly, by screaming his name. He buried his face in the crook of her neck.

The two broken souls were trying to fix themselves in that embrace, her neck was being wet due to his tears. She pulled him back; his guilt did not allow him to face her.
G: kyu Omkaraji, ka hua ajanak se?
O: I'm I'm a sinner gouri...It's...it's because of me...me...that we lost honey.... because of me.

It took her a moment to register it; she remembered Bua ma talking to Mr. Lal; the same person against whom Obros had filed the case. So that means he had created this accident to blackmail Om to take back the case.
G: I...I know omkaraji...

Om looked up; how ...how ...did she know this? Mr.Lal had been threatening him for quite a few days. He even received a call from him just before going to the temple threatening him to lose something precious; but he being a daring man had not listened to it. But he never expected that he would have to pay such a hefty prize to his underestimation of the enemy. He was being drowned in this pool of guilt ever since that tragedy; he feared to share this to her since he thought that she would be too weak to handle this. But now...how did she know this??

G: don't be sad....don't think you are responsible for this....you have only stood by the side of truth...and truth is bitter sometimes. But it will be sweet at the end...

O: nahi...Gouri...I can't do this again..He....he had called me again.... saying he will....he will.....

He totally broke down crying; she was dazed. How to console him? He wouldn't hear whatever she is saying him now.
O: I can't afford to lose anything again....I'm going to ....I'm going to take back the case...
G: omkaraji nahi....we vill have a solution...
O: No Gouri, what if....if he will do something to you.. ( scared and crying)

She kept a finger on his lips, silencing him. She was wiping away his tears and tying his hair back to a pony.
G: when did satyavadi Om became a coward? You yourself have told me, if you have to choose between your family and truth, you will choose only truth. You have told me that courage is interwined with truth; it is the base of truth. What happened now? You shouldn't fall weak in any obstacle that keep you away from truth .Only dharam can win and it will definitely win one day. It is the biggest weapon and the biggest boon. Sankarji ke kasam, we will together bring dharam back....We can...but for that don't do self destruction....you have promised me not to go back to all these. Now you will have to promise me that you wouldn't touch all these in the name of....our ...our honey...

Om wanted to cry in the very mention of that name; but he was feeling a fire in him thinking of the one who had killed his honey. He stood up with trembling legs and hugged Gouri. He didn't say anything; but she could understand his promise and the fire in his mind just through his hug....

Finally Gouri disclosed about Bua maa's truth to the Oberoi family. This was an utter shock to all, specially Om, who considered her as his own mom. It was later they came to know that she was revenging for the death of her son Ratan by snatching away the happiness from the hands of Om who, she thinks, is the killer of Ratan.

 TejVi and ShinKy were absolutely shocked to know all this. They decided not to inform this to Dadi as she had gone for a spiritual trip for the happiness of Om and Gouri. Tej was also broken knowing about Bua's evil deeds.