Colour 24 - Omkara wins the deal!!!

Life was going smooth for the oberois.The family began spending good times together; they were having get togethers in every week.Slowly Om's attitude to Tej was changing; even though he hadn't whole heartedly accepted Tej still his interaction with him was being better.This was all due to gouri's presence.Om was slowly coming over all his negative past; he has regained his old self now.Life has become lighter for him with gouri; he was finding a good amount of time to enjoy with gouri.Both of them remained happy & cozy in their married life.

It was night & Om was worriedly preparing documents sitting on his ottoman.Gouri brought ice water for him & was wondering seeing him like this; she knew he was workaholic but hadn't seen him like this before.

G: omkaraji,aap kyun pareshan lag reh hai?
O: gouri , tomorrow there is an important deal taking place.Usually these are done by shivay.But as he is in delhi, I will have to crack this deal. & you know gouri, this is the first time I'm doing this. I'm so tensed...

He was anxious like a small kid.
Gouri who was standing behind him hugged him from back.Om felt sort of relief when her warmth comforted him.
G: there is no need to be tensed omkaraji, you're very talented. You can surely do it; Sankarji is surely going to help you.
O: I know gouri as long as your prayers r with me, I will be able to do it...

He stood up & faced gouri.She gently brushed his cheek& both were just intensely lost in each other.Gouri suddenly remembered something.
G: omkaraji, it's already 11:00 pm. You  should sleep now, only then you can freshly attend the meeting tomorrow .

He simply smiled & went to the couch for sleeping.
" Omkaraji, won't you sleep on the bed?"

He was surprised hearing this; as he turned back he was treated by the red rose face of gouri.He didn't want to ask anything more.He was happy that she had asked this.
O: kyun gouri, why do you have a naughty face today?
G: ( tensed) nahi..nahi..I just...I just wanted to ..
O: hmmm....I got it( laughing)

It was a totally blissful sight to watch gouri , peacefully sleeping in Om's protective arms.He had his hands wrapped around her , as if assuring that he is always there to hold her.

Om was in a hurry in the morning; he was tensed thinking about the deal today.It was a perfect chance for him to prove himself in front of the world as a multi tasked person who could manage art  & business skillfully @ the same time.He had kept everything right, discussed everything with shivay & was completely prepared just like an artist being prepared with all his tools.

As he finished breakfast, he took blessings of all the ladies in his home; but his eyes were searching for his lucky charm.

& yes there she was coming with an aarti plate; she had done special aarti for Sankarji.She had kept all his files in front of Sankarji & had prayed with all her heart to the Lord to bless  her pati.Om wouldn't have believed in all these if it was before few months ; but now he believed her & her viswas , more than anything in this world.

He took blessings from aarti & also hugged Gouri in front of his family; though she was shy on this.
She wished him all the best & bid him farewell.

Gouri was very much tensed; she couldn't concentrate on any thing.She knew that he would do it;but was still worried as he hadn't called her till now.Suddenly she got a spark.

She did video call to shivay.

G: hi bade bhaiyya, are you free?
S: ha bolo gouri dear, kuch khaas hai?
G: woh bhaiyya, I want to study cooking, videsi food.
Sh:oh gouri, how will I teach you within one day dear?
G: darsal bhaiyya, now you teach me just one item & it's name. After you come back, I will study one dish daily.
S: Fine gouri , you're asking me something for the first time right? So keep this phone near that slab so I can see everything.We will start right now.
G: thank you  bhaiyya, love you....