Blood

Lily's POV

Looking at the vampire, I realize how badly he needs my blood. Obviously, I'm a little nervous, but it will help him. My wolf is drawn to him, not in a mate way, but she feels protective of him.

I slowly walk toward him, seeing his chest rise and fall, while he breathes. Pushing the hair out of his face, I slowly start bringing my wrist towards his mouth. Just as my wrist is about to touch his mouth, he lets out a groan, causing me to jump backwards.

I stare at him, waiting for him to open his eyes, But what he does surprises me to no end, he reaches over, and grabs my wrist, and starts pulling me towards him. I slowly start walking towards him. As I am looking at him, his eyes open, they are a blood red color, to most people they would be scary, but to me they are beautiful.

"Where am I?" He says, so quietly I almost missed it. "Your at Silver Creek Pack. I found you in the woods, you were hurt pretty bad, you still are." I told him. At the mention of my pack's name, his eyes widened. He started getting up off the bed, grunting while moving.

"What are you doing?! Your going to hurt yourself even more." I tell him. Pushing him back on the bed. "I have to the leave, the alpha will kill me, he's tried many times, now that I'm hurt he will kill me." He starts to say all panicky. I wonder why Blake wanted to kill him so badly.

"It's ok, he won't hurt you, I can promise you that." I tell him, confidently. He looks at me like I'm crazy, guess he hasn't heard of Blake's death. "The alpha is the worst person I've ever meet, evil and cruel." He tells me, staring me in the eyes. I'm a bit bothered that he is staring at me, but I don't want to give the wrong impression, even though my growl is trying to slip through my lips.

"Well, I know I've had my bad days, but I wouldn't call myself cruel, and evil." I tell him, with a small smile. I love doing this to people. He looks so confused, it's taking all my willpower not to laugh. I can see him slowly start to piece it together, like a puzzle. "Your the alpha?" He says, really shocked.

"Yes." I tell him, puffing my chest out a bit. He looks, shocked again. Maybe because I am the first female alpha. He was about to say something, when he groans in pain. I look over his chest, and see more blood than earlier.

"You need to drink my blood." I tell him. He looks at me, surprised that I would say that. "You would actually do that?" He asks, still surprised. "Of course I would." I tell him. I bring my wrist up to his mouth once again. He hesitantly grabs my arm, his eyes turn red again, during our talk, they were a beautiful brown.

I can see his fangs, coming out of his mouth, and slowly he starts to sink his teeth in my wrist. It doesn't hurt to much, but it's not comfortable in any way. He looks at me apologetically, before closing his eyes, pulling my arm closer. I look at my arm, and see blood running down it. He pulls away, as his chest slowly start healing, his eyes bright blood red.

He has my blood running down his mouth, and he slowly starts leaning towards my neck, his eyes full of hunger, I slowly start leaning back, his eyes snapped towards mine, and turn back to the beautiful brown, the only problem, my mate suddenly decided to make an appearance.
—————————————————————
Ello!! What do you guys think? I would like to thank the people that commented on my last chapter, it really means a lot. Sorry this chapter took forever. Love you guys. XOXO-Morgan