Vampires

Lily's POV

I've never encountered a vampire before, my dad, my real dad, did one time, he told me that vampires were misunderstood, but some are vile, and cruel.

I run towards the smell, jumping over the fallen trees, I come to a clearing, and stop. I close my eyes, and concentrate on my hearing. I can hear the sound of breathing. I walk towards the sound, and I see a trail of blood.

It leads to a man, he is all beaten, and bruised. I whip my head around, making sure no one else is here. Looking at the man again, I bend down, and move his hair out of his face.

Checking him over, I notice the blood is coming from his chest. "Hey, I need your help." I mindlink to Mark. I feel bad about waking him, but I am gonna need his help.

"What's wrong? Where are you?" He asks, worried. "Don't worry, I'm okay, just follow my scent." I tell him. I look at the man again. His wound is bleeding quit a bit, good thing I wore a tank top. I slip my-well Alex's shirt off.

I press the shirt against his wound, waiting for Mark to come. A few minutes later he shows up. "That's a vampire." He says, shocked. No, it's a unicorn. I look up at him. "We need to get him to the pack hospital." I tell him, looking back down at the vampire.

"But it's a vampire." He says. Still in that shocked state. "I know it's a vampire, but he's hurt. So are you going to help or not?" I say, a bit snappy. He sighs, and walks over, putting the vampires arm around his shoulder, and I do the same, still pressing the shirt against him.

In minutes we are at the pack hospital, there are still a few people hanging around. "Some help, please." I say to one of the doctors. He looks at the vampire then at me.

"Of course, Alpha." He tells me. He leads us to a room, and we gently set him down on the bed. The doctor then checks him over for a while. "He does have many wounds, but to heal him very fast he will need blood. Fresh blood." He tells us.

"There aren't any humans around, this is a werewolf pack." I tell the doctor. "Actually, werewolf blood is amazing for vampires, especially an Alpha." He says. Mark growls loudly at the last part.

"She isn't letting that thing suck her blood." He yells, his wolf almost surfacing. That's the way most wolves are towards their Alpha. They can feel when the Alpha is hurt, depending on how strong their bond is, and they hurt anyone that threatens them.

I walk in front of Mark, putting my hands on the sides of his face. "Mark, I have to help him, and I appreciate how protective you are of me, that's part of the reason why I picked you as a beta. And if he threatens this pack, he will be killed instantly, I will give him the blood he needs, and nothing more." I tell him.

The doctor leaves the room, telling Mark to go with him. Mark starts to deny, but I give him a smile, letting him know I will be ok. He leaves the room reluctantly, and now I'm alone with a vampire.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ello!! What do you think? Also thank you so much to the people that are asking me to update, it really helps with my writing, I still need a name for the vampire if anyone wants to pitch in, I'd really appreciate it. That's all for now. -XOXO Morgan