The Past - Chapter Six

Lily's POV

It's been a couple of hours, me and Xavier have been playing non-stop. We are playing a game right now, I think it was called monopoly. Daddy is on my side, watching over what I am doing since he thought it would be best if me and him were on the same team, they kept saying how I would probably need help with the game. I must have dozed off because I feel someone hand on my shoulder, shaking me.

I open my eyes and see daddy. "Are you ok, little one?" He says "I'm fine, daddy, tired." We play for a little longer when I start to fall asleep again. I wake up and am on huge bed. I look around the room, taking it in. It was painted pink, pretty recently, as I can still smell the paint smell. The bed I am on has pink blankets, and fuzzy pink pillows and stuffed animals. There are lights strung up around the room, little white ones. 

There is a green rug in the middle of the floor, its a very light green, like a beautiful grass color. In the corners of the room there are fake vines running up and down the walls, flowers appearing as if they are growing along them. There is also a canopy of pink tulle around my bed, encasing it. A giant castle with some dolls in it against one wall and toy bin next to it. I am in love with this room.

I scoot to the edge of the bed, wanting to go look for Daddy and Xavier but I see the immediate problem. It's so high up, I don't think I can get down. I sit up and turn around so I can grab the blanket incase I fall. I gently lower myself and am getting close to the bottom when a the door opens and I let go of the blanket and fall. When I hit the ground, I hit my head pretty hard, I whimper. Daddy comes through the door and pick me up.

"I'm sorry, little one." Daddy says then Xavier walks in and spots me in daddy's arms. Seeing the tears running down my face he rushes over and asks. "What's wrong, what happened?"
Daddy looks at Xavier from me. "She was going down the bed and I scared her then she let go of the blanket and fell." Daddy says, looking rather guilty.

They both look me over, making sure everything is okay as the tears start to come to an end. Xavier lifts me from Daddy's arms and looks me over once more, he glances at Daddy then back to me. Daddy grabs me puts me on the bed and starts tickling me. "Daddy, s-stop p-please!!"

They stop then I start thinking of when my real dad did that to me, the joy we shared. After he stops the tickle torture, he sits upright and Xavier sits next to me. Daddy's voice brings me out of my little flashback. "Lily, we need you to tell us what happened to you and why we found you the way we did. I know your alpha hurt you but her won't hurt you again." He tells me, his face holding seriousness in it while his voice remains soft and comforting. I really trust daddy and Xavier. So I tell them everything, starting from the say my dad died at the hands of rouges. When I am telling them, I keep picturing Alpha Blake staring at me, as if he is threatening me to not go any further in my story but I remember that he can't hurt me anymore. 

When I finished I look at daddy. He is shaking really bad, his eyes darkening.  Xavier puts a hand on his shoulder, his beast, his wolf, wanting to calm down his father, comfort him. Daddy gets up and storms out of the room while slamming the door, making me jump.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello my lovelies. Thanks again to everyone for reading my story. -XOXO Morgan.