The drama begins

Lily's POV

Running back with them, I get more, and more anxious to see the pack, Mica being to main one. Alex, and Xavier told me he was going crazy, to the point were people would think I was his mate.

I am pulled out of my thoughts when I hear the guys yelling at me, in my head, to slow down, guess I went to fast. Oops. Slowing down, I look back to see them in a distance.

We are so close to the pack, but the guys won't let me out of their sight. I sit down in the small clearing I stopped at waiting for them to catch up. Their so freaking slow.

I look down at the ground, digging at it, wanting to see Mica. Then suddenly I'm hit. Literally. I'm sent tumbling by another wolf. I land on top, growling at the wolf, when I realize it's Mica. I yip happily, and start licking his face.

Then suddenly once again, I'm flying. I turn quickly, and see Alex standing over Mica growling, this sends my wolf in a frenzy. I launch myself at Alex, knocking him off Mica, and stand protectively over Mica, like a mom with her pup, or a Luna protecting her pack.

Alex looked at me in shock, before growling back at me. We may be mates, but his wolf still demands respect, even from the Luna. Same with me, and my wolf. I snarl back at him, letting him know I'm not backing down.

Mica, and the pack warriors, that helped save me, are cowering because of the growling. Two alpha wolves growling at each other, is never good. The only thing anyone can do is back away, and make sure no one else gets hurt.

When alpha's fight they fight to the death, not like other wolves who fight for submission, alpha's have to much pride to submit, and if they do, then their packs are considered weak, which makes them a target for rogue attacks, and often the wolves in the pack will leave, and join another.

Alex is now scratching at the ground, growling lowly at me. A silent message to stop, and surrender. He doesn't want to fight me. But all the wolves here knows that he will. I growl back him, staring at him. My wolf said she would kill anyone who hurts her pack. Even her mate.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!! Sorry its been a while since I updated, but due to the comment on my previous chapter saying plz update, I decide that I would. And for those of you who don't know what a rogue is, its basically a wolf that has left it's pack, the wolves with either slowly lose their minds from being away from others, or kill other packs, or join a new pack. Anyway that's all for now. XOXO-Morgan.