This was my day off

Lily's POV

After taking my shower, I walk toward Xavier's room, to get my neck bandaged. I knock on the door, and here him say come in. "Hey, big bro." I say, giving him my amazing smile. He looks at me unamused.

"What'd you do?" He asks raising a brow at me. I chuckle a little bit. While he turns fully to me, still looking unamused. "I may or may not have gotten my blood sucked by a vampire. Again." I say finishing with a nervous chuckle.

In a second he is next to me looking at my neck. "I knew having a blood sucker here would be a bad idea." He says. I sigh a bit a him, but I do understand where he's coming from.

"Don't call him that. It was an accident. Those happen and he already feels guilty enough." I tell him. He looks at my neck again, and lets out his own sigh. "When are you going to stop seeing the good in people?" He asks.

I just shrug my shoulder at him while he guides me towards the bathroom. He puts me on the counter and grabs his first aid kit. "What do you think of Alex?" I ask. I want to know. It's like asking a father for permission.

"If he treats you right, then I am perfectly fine with him." He tells me, applying the bandage to the wound. I nod my head, then my mind wonders to my real family, the ones I was taken from. "What are you thinking of, love?" Xavier asks me.

"My real family. I wonder if they're still looking for me." I really do wonder that. If they're sitting somewhere crying for their lost daughter. "There is an address. You could go see them. With me and dad of course." He says.

"You would want me to go?" I ask. I figured he would want me to stay away from them as long as possible. Xavier picks me up and carries me over to the bed. Placing me on it he says. "To put it this way, if it were me I would want to know where I came from." I nod my head at that.

"Besides, I would love to thank them for bringing such an amazing person to me and no matter what happens you are still, and always will be my little sister." He tells me. I wrap my arms as tight as I can around his big frame.

"I love you." I tell him, squeezing my eyes closed. "I love you even more." He says. I wish this moment would last longer but alas all good things must come to an end. "Alex and Derrick are fighting!!" Mark yells, blasting into the room.

I immediately run side by side with Mark towards the fight, that was outside. Just as I went out, Alex was hurled through the air by a very ticked off Derrick. Alex gets up growling loudly at Derrick.

Just as Derrick is swinging at Alex. My inner Alpha wolf makes her presence known. The scent of a wolf determines there position in the pack. I normally rein in my scent, since it tends to send lesser wolves running for the hills.

Letting my scent out, so everyone knows that I am the alpha and I am in charge. "Stop!!" I yell. My words full of authority, they immediately stop their fighting and turn to look at me.

"What the hell is going on?" I ask. My wolf is mad at Alex and Derrick. Mark is next to me trying not to whimper at the sound of my voice. Derrick glances at the bandage on my neck and looks guilty again.

"Alex attacked me." Derrick tells me. "You attacked Lily!" Alex snaps in response. I let out a sigh. "Go wait for me in my bathroom." I tell Derrick. He starts walking off. Whispering 'sorry' to me as he walks by.

"And you. Go run it off, when your done, come find me, okay?" I say to Alex. He nods, and shifts into his black wolf, and runs off into the woods. I stand there for a second, taking a deep breath, reining in my inner Alpha.

When I do I hear Mark take a breath. "You did good." I tell him. Even though to some all he did was stand there. He stood next to me, even though I had my Alpha scent pouring off me like a damn waterfall, he stayed.

He nods his head at me. "Your an amazing Alpha, your dad would be proud." He says. I smile sadly at him, and give him a hug. "Pretty soon I'll be a grumpy Alpha, this was suppose to be my day off." I tell Mark.

He just throws his head back and laughs. "There are no days off when your Alpha." He says laughing lightly. I groan at him. Walking to the house I reply "You got that right."
--------------------------------------------------
Hello, lovelies!! So I don't know if people read author notes, but if you do, thank you guys, so much. I love seeing your comments, and feedback. Someone comment that they would like longer chapters so here you go. I will try to make them all way longer than this. So again thanks. Till next time. XOXO-Morgan.