Lion-cat

Taehyung POV:
*yawwwwwn* I stretched out my legs as I woke up from sleeping in a warm chair under the sun. I am very tired. But also, very hyper! How is that possible? I don't know it just is. I got up and walked around the house, in search of food. I opened the fridge, my ears twitching at the sudden cold. I take out a pack of toaster waffles and threw them on the counter. I reached down and picked up the toaster from a bottom shelf. Heaving it onto the counter I began my toaster work. Setting it to three minutes I waited for the ding. I let my mind wonder.
I wonder when Jimin and Jin will be back. I'm bored, all Yoongi does is sleep, and Namjoon is absorbed in his new math game. I honestly don't know how someone can be so excited about math. Like, WHAT! Screw smart people.

It really is to lonely around here. Everyone seems to have someone. I don't like it. Why am I always alone? I really wish that I could just have someone who lo-
DING!
WAFFLES! I grabbed the two waffles from the toaster, gasping as their heat burnt my skin and dropped them on a plate. I put to slices of butter on them and poured maple syrup over it. Licking my lips I walked into my room, staring down at the food. I sat on my bed and ate the delicious food.
When I was done I looked up and saw Yoongi walking. He looked very tired, and I can only guess that he got cold, since the sun went down, and he wanted to cuddle with someone. I guess was confirmed when he moved the empty plate, hugged me from behind and laid down, me still in his arms. He did this with everyone. I looked at him, his eyes closed and his cat ears twitching as he slipped into sleep. I felt his ears twitch on mine which caused me to shiver and him wake up.
"Shhhh....." He said before I could complain.
"You'll be warm and we are tired cats. Hush."
"Hyung I already had a nap."
"Hushhhhh...." and he was out. I honestly don't know how Yoongi does this. The moment something warm and comfortable is around him he just falls asleep. And then at night he sleeps to. Honestly he just doesn't like to be awake.
At least it's someone to be with for the time being.
————————————————————————
Another book.... really! I mean it is gonna get a great amount of updates. BTW protective JK in this! Ok ❤️ you and thanks!