Precious

Taehyung POV:
Jungkook kept kissing me with such passion I feel like I could barley keep a straight mind( I mean it's been gay for a while so that's gone). He pushed me onto the bed and was now on top of me, our lips never leaving each other. I can't even think rationally and just keep pulling him closer. As I run my hands through his hair I feel that his ears shift from rabbit to wolf, and the suffocating feeling of dominance, heat, and lust made me harder. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs round his waist as he started to grind our hard one together. It is almost funny how fast we got hard for each other, merely by a kiss.
I felt his teeth bite into my bottom lip and suck on it as he gripped the my waist and dug his fingers into my skin, surely leaving bruises. I gasped and felt his mouth move from mine to my neck. I held on desperately to him, just begging him to help relieve me. Our bodies were already naked due to us not getting dressed after our shower and just climbing into bed.
I whimpered slightly as my hard-on grew painful, and, seeming to notice, Jungkook bit into my neck, sending lighting through my veins. This was a strange feeling that I have never felt before. Almost as if a connection was built that was not there before. I sensed that Jungkook felt it too, and I felt is sudden strong thrust as he entered me raw. I cried out and dug my nails into his biceps. This only seemed to excite him more as he picked up speed and bit harder. I choked on my moans as I felt my high coming faster than I excepted. I hit Jungkooks bicep repeatedly to let him know that I was close. He only picked up speed and went harder. I gasped and felt a cooling heat in my stomach explode. Even though my vision is white I can still hear Jungkook's growl of pleasure and possessiveness as he watched me. I felt his member grow even larger and I knew that it was his knot.
But he's not in rut... I would know... what is going on?
He finally detached his hold on my neck and rolled us over so I was sitting in his lap as he rested against the headboard. I felt the blankets get pulled over us and his strong arms wrap around me as he buried his face into my neck.
"I love you Kim Taehyung."
"I love you to Jungkook."