Getting Warmer

Taehyung POV:
I have been living with Jungkook for three weeks now. He can be a bit... scratch that A LOT annoying. That's not grammatically correct but I don't care. But, Jungkook is also really sweet and cares for me. Although sometimes he shows it in the weirdest ways.
Flash back: Jungkook is wrapped around Taehyung like a kola screaming "MINE!"
Flash back: Jungkook is stuffing Taehyung's face with food smiling saying "YOU NEED TO EAT TO BE HEALTHY!"
Flash back: Jungkook is picking Taehyung up and running inside as it starts to rain. "YOULL GET A COLD AND ILL BE SAD CAUSE YOU MIGHT DIE!"
I laughed at the memories. You see, we have never gone past kissing, no touching parts, no blowjobs/handjobs, no sex! I want it to stay like that until we have been together longer, but I fear that it might change quickly.  You see as, what Jungkook calls me anyway, an omega we go into this thing called heat. It happens three times a year at least, most changes from hybrid to hybrid. We get this feeling in the pit of our stomach the couple of days or day before our heat kicks in. And I fear that my heat is starting to kick in. That empty feeling is in the pit of my stomach. Now, at first I thought I was hungry, but after hours of eating nonstop, I realized that was not it. Now, heat is basically the need to have sex. The need to release. It is supposed to hurt until the release. It only happens though, when you have a mate, or there is a presence of an alpha that can help you. It's really quite interesting. The way our bodies correspond together. But this empty pit keeps growing and I don't know if I am ready to go this step with Jungkook.
Oh god please tell me HE is at least ready.