Puppy

Jungkook POV:
I yawned and opened my eyes immediately alert to my surroundings. The first thing I noticed was something that made me smile.

Aww, the little kitten loves me.

Taehyung was curled up into my chest, trying to stay warm. I tighten my grip on him and kissed his head. He stirred slightly, but did nothing more. Cute. I smiled more and licked his ears. I enjoyed doing this. Whenever I get the chance now I do this. It's really peaceful and calming. He finally stirred awake and looked at me with sheepish eyes.
"Good morning."
"Good morning Jungkook." He smiled and wiggled in closer to my chest. In the weeks we have been living together since I officially became part of this house, he has gotten used to me and finally considers me his mate. And I'm his only mate. I'll make sure of that. I don't want anyone touching him. He promised me that if I don't get any other mates he won't. I agreed obviously, because I don't need any other mates. I am very happy with him. I continued to lick his ears, both of us slowly drifting off into sleep again, until a loud bang was heard as someone slammed open the door. I turned with a growl, wanting to rip the intruder to pieces for interrupting our quiet time. I saw a male hybrid with dog's ears running standing there with a big smile on his face.
"TAEHYUNG! SO IT ISSS TRUEEEE! YOU DO HAVE A WOLF BOYFRIEND!"
"Ahh, Hoseok-hyung."
"Oh don't be so formal!" He walked over to us and grabbed Tae from my arms. As he lifted him up into the air I glared at him and saw Taehyung look panicked and I immediately jumped forward. I grabbed Tae from his arms and fell back onto the bed with him wrapped around my torso like a kola, scared of falling. I looked at this Hoseok and growled.
"My my overprotective much. I HAVE a boyfriend anyway, so don't be so territorial!"
"Sorry hyung he does this, he just really likes me."
"Boy, being that aggressive it ain't just liking! This boy loves you!" He said smiling at me.
"Yes I do." There is no point in ignoring, and it's a fact. I do love Taehyung.
"I love my mate, Taehyung. There is nothing wrong with that."
"Aww, you see Tae, love always finds the right people." And with that he left us alone again. I sighed and started licking his ears again.
"Aish, really Jungkook, why now?"
"Shush, I like doing this."
"I love you to."
I smiled and held him a little tighter.