Shadow Kook

(PLZ READ AUTHORS NOTE AT END)
After I was discharged from the Hospital, which I am so thankful for because guess how long I was in there for...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
One and a half months. GOD DAMN IT I WAS SO BORED! Also, Kookie never left me. LIKE NEVER! The nice doctor didn't care she understood how protective he was over me so he literally got to sleep with me on the bed! THATS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ALLOWED! And he would only go to the bathroom when I had to go and would only shower WITH ME! He is literally my shadow. And now as I am getting up from our bed to go take a shower he is following me. Literally what the hell. I turned to him and he stopped, just looking at me.
"Kookie, why are you following me." He didn't respond and just closed the distance between us, placing his forehead on mine.
"Kookie...." he has been rarely talking and is being very touchy with me ever since the accident. I think that it was from the dream, seeing him cry really did scare me. I thought I actually died and was brought back. But then again that would be kinda cool.... anyway I turned around while holding Jungkook's hand and walked into the bathroom. With no dignity left I quickly stripped and walked into the shower, hearing Jungkook taking off his clothes. I Closed my eyes as the hot water sprayed down on me, relaxing my tense muscles in my shoulders. (Literally always happens to me like idk why).
I felt Kookie enter the shower and wrap his arms around my waist, kissing my shoulders and neck gently. After a while of me being an idiot and being lost in thought I realized that we were wasting water so I grabbed the shampoo and started washing my hair, our gazes met as I turned around and watched him start to wash his. Kookie helped me wash out the shampoo from my hair after he did his with a great amount of skill I did not have. He always takes such quick showers, I think he didn't have a lot of time in the lab. When we finished our hair(they did conditioning I just was to lazy to write it) I noticed that Jungkook was being a little more touchy with me right now and had his hands on me whenever he could. Like right now, he was holding my waist as I shook out my hair. That's when I noticed his uneven breathing and I turned to him. He was shaking, his rabbit ears sunken down and was looking at me intently, his eyes filled with unfallen tears. I was quick to hug him and kiss his head as he started to cry.
"Kookie it's ok. I'm fine. I'm here. Im not going to leave you." He was still crying and shaking but seemed to have calmed down slightly.
"JUNGKOOK TAEHYUNG YOUR TAKING TO LONG IN THERE! DONT WASTE WATER!" I heard Jin yell. I quickly turned off the water and wrapped both us in a very large beach towel, as I didn't want to stop hugging him.
When we got to my room and changed, Jungkook was holding me tightly and fell back onto the bed with me in his arms. I kept hugging him and petting his head, he had stopped crying but the shaking was still there. Just in case it was due to cold I covered us in the big comforter and wrapped one of my legs around his waist. I touched his rabbit ears which were still slightly damp and wet, and licked them slowly, hoping to warm them up and calm down the fragile boy. I felt a kiss on my neck and went back to face to face with Kookie. He leaned forward and connected our lips, grabbing the back of my head to restrain me from pulling away. I didn't mind, he would let me go to breathe every now and then onto to connect our lips again, but I was enjoying it. I hadn't had a real sexually good time with my mate for so long, since angry, jealous sex doesn't count as a good time in my book, I was hoping that this would escalate. And boy did it.
————————————————————————
SMUT NEXT CHAPTER!!!! AHHHHH! Also,

573 READS! OMG THANK YOU! Like two days ago it hit the 420 mark and now it's ALMOST AT 600 READS! But sad news

573 READS! OMG THANK YOU! Like two days ago it hit the 420 mark and now it's ALMOST AT 600 READS! But sad news. Well kinda. I am going to be in Tahoe until Wednesday so I may not be able to update for a while. 😭😭😭.
But I promise you that I will get this next chapter in soon! Anyway THANK YOU!