Hotter

Taehyung POV:
"TAE! LETS GO SOMEWHERE! IM HUNGRY! GET OUT OF BEDDDDDD!"
Why. Why why why. I don't like this. Everything hurts. I tried to move to get into a more comfortable position but gasped and curled back up.
"Tae... are you ok? Quit hiding under the sheets!"
"Noooo! Please Jungkook put it back! Please!" Sunlight infiltrated my eyes, forcing each to shut them tightly.
"Geez," I felt the warmth of the sheets fall back onto me, "What is wrong with you Tae?"
I whimpered and grabbed onto my stomach. It hurts so damn much. I hate this. It's like something is trying to claw its way out of me. I won't tell Jungkook I'm in heat, I CANT TELL JUNGKOOK IM IN HEAT! I don't know what will happen if I do. Plus, it's a little embarrassing because this means that he really is the alpha.
"Taeeeeeeeeee!" I felt an arm wrap around me and pull me away from my spot.
"Oww oww oww!" The arm pulling into my stomach is NOT helping anything.
"Wha— sorry Tae." I relaxed a little as he put me on my back, laying on his stomach and legs. I felt the familiar feeling of a tongue on my ears. I felt the pain die down a little and I closed my eyes, thankful to finally be able to possibly get some rest. I stayed up all night curled up in a ball of pain. I felt so relaxed right then that I started to purr. I didn't really realize it until after a couple of minutes. My eyes snapped open and I stiffened up. Oh god. How embarrassing. I felt my face heat up.
"It's fine Tae, I think it's cute. Plus, it lets me know this is helping." I sank into his arms deeper and closed my eyes again. Maybe I'm just sick. Ya, I'm just sick.

"TAEHYUNG! JUNGKOOK!" I jumped at the loud noise of someone screaming and slamming open the door. I looked over to see Hoseok, Jimin and Jin looking into my room.
"Wha-what?"
"Oh sorry, did we scare you? Hehe, we were seeing if you wanted to go out with us, we are going to go to the mall!" Hoseok said cheerfully.
"AND THEN THE MOVIES!" Jimin cut in.
"Ya everyone is going and Hoseok's new boyfriend Mark will be there." Jin said peeking behind the two excited hybrids.
"W-Well... I-"
"Tae isn't feeling to well, so we are going to stay here." Jungkook said as he wrapped his arms around me tighter.
"Oh, ok! Get better soon Tae!"
"ILL BUY YOU SOEMTHING!"
"Bye you two, please be careful not to hurt yourselves. OH and there is a pie in the fridge!"
And they left. Us alone. While I'm possibly in heat. Oh gosh. I remember Jimin's first heat. He complained to me. What he described matches what I am feeling too well. I gasped in pain as if a sharp knife was stabbing up through me. I curled up on Jungkook's chest, shaking.
"Oh, gosh, Tae what is wrong with you!?" He started to lick my ears again, trying to calm me down, but this time it wasn't working.
"Tae, can you tell me how you feel?" I looked up at him, tears in my eyes. I need to tell him. If this is going to get fixed, might as well do it when everyone is gone, right?
"Tae?!?" I could hear the worry in his voice and the confusion on his face. Me not saying anything is making him worry to much. I feel bad. In two ways now.
"J-Jungkook I-I t-think..."
"You think what Tae?"
"I-I think... I..."
"Yes..."
"I think I'm in heat Jungkook."