Day ᏆX

I stayed up the whole night, waking up repetitiously and covered in sweat. My dream scared me. I kept having the same two dreams, over and over again. I was terrified. What LaToya & Reebie said frightened me. Thoughts swarmed my mind.

'Chris the killer!

Hellen was slaughtered.

What's your favorite kind of flowers?

You'll need them for your funeral.

You're next.

I'd never do anything to hurt you.

I'd never make you feel like a fool.

I thought you wanted to marry Michael!

I thought you would listen to your friends!

I thought you wanted children!

Stay away from him.'

----Aaliyah's dream----

I was walking around a dark room and then I hear a creaking sound. I quickly huddled into a corner and had a frightened look upon my face. The door slowly opened and I saw a blade shine in my eyes. I let a tear fall down my face.
'I should have listened to her.' I thought to myself, thinking about what LaToya & Reebie had said.
The person turned towards me and pointed.

??: You, come here!

I slowly did as they said. They grabbed me by the arm and roughly led me to a room.

??: Lay down.

I did so and was quickly strapped to a chair. The kind you see in a doctors office.

Suesie: Who are you?

They grinned devilishly and turned around. They turned back around with something behind their back.

??: close your eyes.

Suesie: But-.

??: DO IT!

I quickly did so and soon felt a sharp pain all over my body. I screamed and opened my eyes to see Chris right there smiling.

??: Surprised?

I wasn't expecting it and soon I saw a blade. The blade was about to come into contact with my chest but I woke up.

----Dream over----

----Aaliyah's second dream----

I walked around a dimly lit room. I saw people dressed in black and some were crying. I looked around at some of the faces and saw some familiar ones. On the front row were my parents, LaToya, Reebie, Jackie, Marlon, Jermaine, Tito, and Michael with his parents. But I couldn't help but notice someone in the back. They smiled grimly and got up. They walked up to the casket that stood before everyone. They were about to touch the face of the person in there when a hand grabbed theirs. They turned around and I noticed that it was Christopher.

Chris: Nice to see you again.

He grinned.

Michael: You devil! You killed her just like you did Helen!

Chris: What are you talking about?

Michael: Oh you know exactly what I'm talking about! You knew that she was my only love!

Only love?

Chris: Oh please. I didn't lay a hand on either of them! Besides.. Even if I did, there's no evidential proof.