Halloween

First off, I want to start out by saying Happy Halloween to everyone! Secondly, this is where the real deal of hell begins.. You see, Michael & I were outside decorating the house after I convinced him.. Trust me, it took a lot of convincing to get him to do it.. Here's how everything got started.. I woke up on the couch laying on Michael's chest and just admired his features thinking 'I am blessed to have a man like you.' Then I kissed his lips and Michael kissed me back. My eyes widened as Michael pulled me closer until he couldn't pull me any closer. When we pulled away, I sat up breathing hard and Michael was grinning at me.

Suesie: Oh God..

I said heavily. Michael chuckled.

Michael: Good morning.

Suesie: Good morning..

I said calming myself down.

Michael: I was just waiting for you to wake up so that I could do that.

Suesie: I can see that.

I laughed. I stood up and turned the television to my favorite show of all time.. CatDog! I spread out on the other couch and watched the show. Michael sat up and admired me from afar. Michael got up and kissed me on my forehead.

Michael: I'll be back, alright?

Suesie: Okay.. Wait, where are you going?

Michael: To pick up a few things from the store before I gotta go to work.

Suesie: It is Friday..

Suddenly my eyes lit up and I jumped onto his back.

Suesie: Mikey! Oh Michael, please!

Michael began to laugh.

Michael: What are you talking about?

Suesie: You know what day it is..

I said in his ear.. Michael bit his lip and gave a convoluted expression as he tried to remember.

Michael: No baby, I don't. What day is it?

Suesie: Baby..

I whined. Michael laughed again as he put me down.

Michael: Tell me what's going on today, please.

Suesie: It Halloween!

Michael's smile soon faded and he rubbed his chin. He looked down and began.

Michael: You know baby.. I-. I can't.

Suesie: You can't what? What's wrong?

Michael: I just can't..

Suesie: Michael, tell me what is wrong.

I demanded. Michael wouldn't look at me, so I made him look at me.

Michael: I don't celebrate Halloween..

Suesie: Why not baby?

Michael sighed.

Michael: I think it's the devil's holiday.

I gaped at him.

Suesie: Are you kidding me? Michael, have you ever been trick-or-treating at all?

Michael shook his head and I frowned.

Michael: No, my religion doesn't permit me to do such things. I've never heard of it either.

Suesie: Michael..

I said hugging him. Michael was truly confused.

Michael: Baby, why are you so worked up over this?