Write Way

When Michael & I got back to 'the house', he grinned when he parked the car. I opened my door and got out. We didn't speak the whole ride there. I guess Michael was too busy thinking about a way to outsmart me or about court.. Whatever the case, he was scheming. I went upstairs and stripped. I got into the shower and began to wash my hair. I heard the door close to the shower door and I wiped my eyes dry. Michael stood there grinning at me and I crossed my arms in a daring position.

Michael: What are you covering yourself for? There's nothing on you that I haven't seen already.

Suesie: But I don't want you to see me this way.

Michael shrugged.

Michael: Too late.. And I must say that you are look very sexy Suzanne.

He said changing his voice.

Suesie: Don't.. Don't do that..

I said shaking my head. Michael came closer and I put my hand on his chest.

Suesie: What the fuck is wrong with you? I said get out!

Michael: You better stop cussing number one.. Two.. No you didn't, you just told me to stop doing something. What do you want me to stop doing?

'Little bitch..' I thought. I stood there looking to the side and Michael kissed me on my cheek.

Suesie: I ain't gotta listen to you, You gotta listen to me! I make the rules 'round here, alright? I ain't gon' do shit that you say until I feel like it! Alright!

I said, letting my New Yorker accent kick in. Michael sucked in his cheeks and raised his eyebrow.

Michael: Mm.. You see, that's where you go wrong.. You never said how often I have to obey you..

'Think quick Sue!' I thought.

Suesie: Yes I did.

Michael: When?

Michael said taking a daring position.

Suesie: I said you have to obey EVERYTHING I say. And you have to do ANYTHING I say.

Michael put his hand on his chin and blinked.

Michael: But you also never said that I could rebel and do what I want.

Suesie: Hello? Did you not hear me? What I just said covers everything..

I said as I snapped my fingers in his face. Michael looked me over and then shook his head.

Michael: It doesn't cover your body, now does it?

There are two ways to answer that question.. There are two right answers and two wrong answers.. How the hell am I going to figure this out?

Suesie: Not like it's clothes but if I say 'Don't touch me.', then yes.

Michael: Well played.. Well, what do you want me to do?

Suesie: Get out.

I said pointing to the door.

Michael: After you wash my back.

I glared at Michael and rolled my eyes. Michael turned and I washed his back. Michael got out after he was done and I got out after a while. I left my hair damp so that I could put curlers in it and then slipped on my red night wear. This was the first time that I would wear pants to bed. I looked around and saw Michael nowhere in sight. I shrugged and went to our wooden desk. I sat down and pulled out my little book that Michael never knew about.. It's full of poems from my childhood and up to now. All very descriptive but also very private. I began to write and I didn't notice when Michael came back in..