Straight

I woke up on Michael's chest and I had to admit that the sex was very good.. I was super hungry too.. I don't know why. Michael's arms were wrapped firmly around my waist and his face looked so peaceful with that angelic glow as he slept. I smiled and then my stomach growled. I turned red as Michael began to stir. A smile spread across his face and his eyes opened slightly. I kissed his cheek and his grip tightened, then loosened. I smiled and sat up. I was in a little pain but I didn't care. Michael sat up too and rubbed my shoulders.

Michael: Good morning beautiful.

Suesie: Morning Michael..

Michael: You feeling alright?

Suesie: No..

Michael: What's wrong sweetheart?

Suesie: I feel like I haven't eaten in five years and my body hurts a little.

Michael chuckled lightly and wrapped his arms around my chest.

Michael: But it's a good pain, right?

Suesie: Yeah.. I guess you could say that..

I slightly smiled.

Michael: And now, that leads me to tell you something else.. I told you so!

Suesie: Told me what? You ain't told me nothing.

Michael: I told you to eat and that I can't make love to you on an empty stomach. Then you started to disagree.

Suesie: Speaking of that.. I'll be right back.

I said as I slipped on my gown and went downstairs. I started making eggs, bacon and toast. I put it on a plate and began eating it as I went up the stairs. Michael was watching cartoons when I walked in and I watch with him. He tried to reach over and grab something off of my plate but I smacked his hand.

Suesie: If you wanted something to eat, you should've told me or got up off your butt and made some for yourself.

Michael pouted and crossed his arms. I smiled and began to laugh at Tom & Jerry. Jerry just smacked Tom in the face with a pan. Michael began to smile and watch my reaction to the cartoons. He thought about what our future could be like as parents and being happy everyday. Michael kissed my cheek and I looked at him alarmed.

Suesie: What was that for?

I said holding my cheek.

Michael: I was thanking you.

Suesie: For?

Michael: For making me the happiest and blessed husband alive.

Suesie: No.. You don't mean that.. Do you?

Michael: I do. Thank you.

Suesie: You're welcome.

I smiled. My stomach started to bubble and then I started to feel sick.. I ran into the bathroom and just hovered over the toilet. I knew what was coming and I ready for it. 'Just hurry up already!' I thought. Michael came in and rubbed my back.

Michael: Its okay baby.. It's okay.

Suesie: I felt it coming.. But nothing happened.

Michael nodded and kissed my head. He pulled me onto him and started humming. I looked up at him and his eyes were closed. I didn't want to interrupt his moment, so I left him alone. I got very sleepy and eventually fell asleep in his arms. Michael looked at my sleeping face and lightly traced my features with his fingertips. Michael smiled and kissed my forehead.

Michael: My Princess is a beauty that is priceless. Hopefully, we'll have another addition too. Maybe even two..

You know what's so funny? I kept dreaming about food. Oh my lord! Chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, apples, sprite, candy and all that jazz. I was drooling in my sleep and it was pretty darn funny. I kept a good grip on Michael and I woke up when he began to laugh. His vibrations and movements disturbed me. But before I get into what happened once he woke me, I must tell you what happened while I was asleep. I rarely drool..