Intro

Third person's p.o.v
SHIDDAT SIDDIQUE was so happy..Today his whole family is going to Pakistan in  SIDDIQUE VILLA...His wife Whoraiza was also excited....Siddat has his mother and two sisters .his bestfriend named ESHAN AL-DIN, and his only cousin ..Named KAMRAN KEREM back in Pakistan....ESHAN AL-DIN is a well-known businessman in Pakistan...His sisters are also was married with well known businessmen ..when he got the news of sanam and noor's wedding ...He was so happy..everyone will be there soon...and most importantly his sons are going with them. Both of his sons are now graduated and ready to take over him.but he decided to visit his mother  and his motherland after 17 years later..He also planned to shift there for forever and open a branch of "SIDDIQUE INDUSTRIES"  in Pakistan where his sons can work And then finally his going be free from his responsibility and lead a peaceful Life with his wife whoraiza..and with his family...but he didn't tell this to his sons as he knows they won't go there if they find out about it.
Whenever it comes to his family nothing  is important to him....And His sons are the same....but first he want to get his sons to get married..

In KEREM villa

Kamran kerem was planning the same thing but with another purpose;he don't like siddat's family or any of his cousin sisters..He has his own business but he is not so wealthy as his brother siddat Siddique.so he was always so jealous of him.but he decided to visit them with his family.....so that he can plan to destroy ."SIDDIQUE INDUSTRIES"..he has  three daughters...one of them was one year elder than other two was twin.....his wife was died five years ago..he always wanted a son but he was blessed with daughters everytime..he raised them to get them married with some rich businessman..he was always greedy. And always complained about everything he never had,and forget that what he have..his three daughters who was loving caring..meet the KEREM sisters. .

RAWAYAT,INAYAT,RUHANIAYAT...Riwaayat was  shy innocent,simply beautiful  and engaged with A famous business icon in Pakistan...named Faeq Faaz-Amin ..and Inayat was always being the quite one..not so shy ;not so bold ;perfect girl with perfection.... other one was bold..Stylish,RUHANIAYAT ,,but they're unknown to their father's plan..Who was planning to destroy SIDDIQUE'S...For overtaking everything he ever wanted ,,,

Back in SIDDIQUE Villa

Sana:Mariam is the rooms are ready?
She asked ..
"All is done,,ma'am "she replied
"ALHAMDULILLAH .mthey will be here"SHE said...
She was eagerly waiting for  her brothers and her sister to come..after 17  years they  gonna see them....soha is on her way with her whole family....

In  london
"Whoraiza, where is my tie and where is your boys we are getting late?"She heard her beloved husband's voice and smile appears in her face..and she run to their room..."Can't you find a single tie without me..."
She asked...and Siddat was  smiling at his beautiful wife...who was so happy since she got to know that her whole family is going to be together again after so many years...
Siddat:"You know I can't Habibty"

Whoraiza :I know. I KNOW HABIBI..
she said as she tied up the tie in his neck..
They both heard car horns...
Siddat can see the glow in her face..he kissed her forehead with all of his heart and start walking toward downstairs...
"Come,habibty"He said as he noticed she was still standing there with a shy look...all this years their love and the craziness for eachother doesn't changed at all ..
When they reach down stairs they saw their sons lying in sofa..they was  shopping for them and...They can see the tiredness in their faces..

Whoraiza :Hanz.?what happened? Why is your hand is bleeding?HAMZA?ARE YOU OKAY Betha?

she said as she noticed hanzala's hand was bleeding badly and he was smiling like an idiot..Hamza who was lying in the floor,with his eyes closed....
Hamza immediately stood up hugged his mama..tightly...hanzala jumped on them..both of them didn't notice their father who was now glaring at them...