needs to forget

Third person's p.o.v
Hanzala got up from his bed and saw the time It was 4.30..so he went to hamza's room..He opened the door and went inside..he  called hamza but he was in deep sleep..

Hanzala :get up now my sleeping Beauty..
He said shaked him hardly this time..he opened his eyes and sat down on his bed..
Hamza:why are you always   come between me and my sleep..
He said while rubbing his eyes..

Hanzala :Lets go and wake  up sanam vai

Hamza:ok..that sounds fun...lets go

They both went toward sanam's room..they both entered his room..and Hanzala tip toed to his washroom..and took a glass filled with water..Hanzala and hamza was smiling evilly...
They both shared that evilish look with eachother and then Hanzala just trow it on sanam's face
....
"IM DROWNING"he yelled
immediately stood up on his bed....
He opened his eyes and saw hanzala was laughing at him...and hamza was shooting it on his phone..Sanam  started throwing  pillow on them...They both run to their rooms..He opened the boxes and wear the shoes and the watch...but he put the locket and the notes in his cabert ..He was smiling looking at the shoes and the watch
then hanzala and hamza entered his room..
"Lets go vai we are getting late for the jamath"hamza said and three of them went downstairs quickly and followed sanam to the masjid...it was not that far from their house..after offering their Salah sanam ask them to join him they started to walking in  a beautiful park....

Back in KEREM villa
RIWAAYAT was tensed for inayat...She went to check her after offering her prayer..She knocked the door for sometime...but there was no response from inayat..she was panicked..she opened the door and saw her lying in the floor...hugging her legs tightly..she was shivering so badly...riwaayat run to her,,,She was all wet..
"Ya ALLAH she didn't change her cloths.."her temperature was so high that riwaayat can't even touch her for long..she run to call ruhani..as their father Kamran wasn't returned yet..he informed riwaayat about his important meeting..
Riwaayat and Ruhani changed her cloths and lay down on her bed..she was unconscious..Riwaayat immediately called their family doctor...and Also informed faeq to come over,,,soon the doctor arrived and started  check her,,
"Nothing to worry,,just a normal fever,,please make sure that she don't get wet for long time like today but her blood pressure is also low so  let her rest for today.."Doctor said and stood up to go..Riwaayat was following her,,,AS the doctor left,,,and saw faeq's car,,He get down from his car,,he was wearing his night suit..
Riwaayat run to him and hugged him tightly...he was just consoling her..
"I was so scared faeq you know she was shivering so badly and her body temperature is still so high"she said and tears were rolling down from her eyes continuesly..Faeq was about say something..
"WHAT?"a source of voice came from their back they turn to the voice and saw sanam,Hanzala and hamza.

Sanam's p.o.v
We was about to enter the main gate when we noticed Faeq's car was entering KEREM mansion..we also noticed riwaayat...she was talking to a lady..We went to them..
Hanzala : are they planning to have some romance in breakfast..
He said and hamza was laughing..I just rolled my eyes..Hamza is the who actually laugh at his brother's lame jokes..
Riwaayat hugged faeq..

Hamza:Astagfirullah...what'swrong with them?
Then we noticed her,she was crying..my heart beat increase..don't know why??
I run to to her..
"She was shivering so badly and her body temperature is still so high" i heard her..my breathing has been hitched after hearing it..I know she was talking about her..
"What"i almost yelled...
"Where is she now?"I asked her
"In her room"she said And I run to the hall...I even don't know where is Inayat? Where is her room..But I went upstairs..and opened a door,,There she was lying in the bed,,I just went closer to her,,,and sit next to her..I was so relieved..to she her,,but she was sweating...and mumbling something..She was still unconscious..
I turned to see riwaayat faeq was holding her,,and hanzala and hamza was standing next to me..
"What did doctor said?"i asked
"She is fine now....it was a normal fever and low blood pressure. ."Ruhani said.
"Why don't she came to her senses now"i asked..
"Doctor told to rest"she said and I just nodded and stood up to go,,before that I touched her forhead tochecked her fever..it's much better now,,so I stood up..And turned to RIWAAYAT...
"You didn't even bother to call us?"I surely was angry and don't know why...
"I was so scared so I just called our family doctor and faeq..I'm really sorry "she said with a guilty look..
"Ok..but better inform us,,,from next time.."hanzala said with bossy  style ..she smiled a little.and faeq have us a warm smile..Ruhani was still standing there..

"Now go and take some rest..and where is chachu?"
I asked

"He's out of town "riwaayat said..Everyone was went outside when I turned to she her....she was still mumbling something...I went closer to her and just cover her hands with the blanket..and went to our home..Hamza was looking so sleepy and hanzala was eating an apple..I also went to my room..And checked my meetings schedule.And I took off my shoes,,and the watch..I was again smiling look at those..almost blushing.....I went to my washroom and looked at the mirror..
'What was I doing back there...Why I was so hell kind of worried about her...YAALLAH TA'ALA ...what's wrong with me! I said and wash my face...I took my shower and wear my black shirt and fold my arm sleeves...then sat my hair and went outside then took my blue coat from my bed And
wore it on..then I went out side,,,I was about to step in the stairs then I got an idea...Then I went to hanzala's room..He was getting ready infront of his mirror..Then I just slammed the door so hard and He jumped at his place and dropped his phone from his hand

"YA ALLAH WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? "he just yelled
I was laughing at him....he just pouted like a kid..
"I was trying to scare you...and must say it was fun."i said while trying to hold my laugh..then he took his phone then I started to walk toward hamza's room..
Hanzala was following me...We went inside and saw him sleeping peacefully...then we just smirked looking at him...Then Hanzala went closer to him...
"1,2,3"i count..
       "Hamza"
we yelled he immediately got up from his bed...
"WHAT" he asked with another level of shocked look...we both was surprised but then started to laugh...hamza was irritated
"Laugh.laugh.....surely not my day but i will make sure to have my revenge"he said and went washroom...we both sat on his bed and laughing harder at his reaction..

"His reaction was price less!"hanzala said and I nodded..Then soon He joined us and we went downstairs....Everyone was talking to eachother...in the dinning area..Soon Hanzala and hamza Joined them in the breakfast table..I just took my bag and went to mama..and Said my bye to her,,,,She knew that I don't eat breakfast..
Soha :where are you betha?she asked and I was about answer..
"He don't eat breakfast "
Mama and Whoraiza chachi said it together..
Everyone was smiling..Then I went outside and called rehan...He is my assistant..

Third person's p.o.v
Sanam :hello rehaan..yeah I'm on my way..And check the presentation of today's meeting...
He said put his Bluetooth on...and started the car..
Then he noticed Inayat coming from her house and sat on her car..

Sanam :what the hell is wrong with her!and where the hell is she going in this condition...
Then inayat started her car ...Sanam  called rehaan
Sanam:Rehaan..I will be there in an hour...
He said and hang up...he started to follow her...
In her car Inayat was so sad...she was reminding herself that she needs to forget him...

Author's Note
Assalam-o-alikum beautiful people...
Let me know your thoughts on this chapter..
Please do vote and comment ...i really need that...Please it will motivate me...so
Be blessed and happy...
Allah Hafej