breaking into her home

Third person's P O V
They entered the Siddique mansion.. it was 8 pm already they all went to their rooms with their shopping bags.....

Sanam's pov
As soon as I entered my room placed the bags in my bad and took ap quick shower.. I starting to dry my hair with my towel and stopped in front of the mirror i brushed my hair back and noticed a book in one of my shopping bags.... I went closer for a better look...
"It's a dairy where it's came from?" i said   surprisingly....
"Who's it can be?"
I opened it

             "SAAYAT"

Suddenly someone knocked the door.. I got panicked

"What should I do?"I SAID AND STARTED LOOKING HERE AND THERE
,I Quickly put it under a pillow .and quickly turned to open the door....but  someone smashed my nosei before I can reach the door....
..... I started rubbing my nose as it'got numb   but still hurts as hell...
I opened my eyes and saw her face
"Ayat"i said while looking at her eyes.. I don't why I started to call her that and why I'm still looking at her like a 'ullo'(owl)..
'sanam staring at her ...your making her nervous..Stop it sanam move your eyes'. I tired to convince myself '.....look the ....the.... the floor it looking great today asmaa did a good job today' I started to smile while looking at the floor ...

"Hey" she said
And my heart just stopped By then and started to beat faster...I looked at eyes..those brown eyes have something in it....
'what are you doing sanam'i said to myself and turned to the otger side

"Are you okay? I'm really sorry I didn't expect you to be here as no one answered when I knock..?"she said with a voice full of guilt ...
I closed my eyes and i was enjoy her voice as it was a melody of something rare that I can't have..I don't know what I'm felling I don't know what I'm saying I don't even know what I want......
I turned to her
"WHAT DO YOU WANT?"I just shouted at her.....

She took two steps back
"Sa sana anty was looking for you" she said with a shaking voice and ran from there
I closed the door and took a deep breath..
I laid down on my bed...and closed my eyes.
Her scared face flashes in front of my eyes 'I'm sorry ayat'
I ran downstairs as fast as I can....
Everyone was in dinner area busy.. my eyes were searching for her.. who is not there.

"Where is ayat?.... I mean Inayat? where is she?" I asked
Every one was looking at me weirdly....
"She went home as she got some important work tomorrow"hanz said while eating his meal .. everyone was looking at my weirdly and there is this guy enjoy..."YEH LOHK PAGAL HAIN OR sirf YEH"

I went outside and started to think how to apologize to her...will she accept my apology...think sanam think should i bring flowers?
'you are not going to propose her dumb.'i said to myself
'
'i should bring chocolate!but where can i get chocolate at this time'
I ran to a shop near us and

I went to karim villa... I saw riwayat and ruhani at the hall area....
'theyll ask me thousand of questions!and right now I'm not in mood to answer them....'
I went to the back door...
'why this door is not opening?wait my car keys can help me with this'i bring my keys out trying to unlock the lock some how..... and suddenly someone opened the door..

Author's note
Assalamualaikum beautiful BUTTERFLYS🦋🦋......hope you guy are doing fine ......are you guy excited to see the avatar of sanam or I should say new version of sanam....SANAM 2.0??

BTW HAPPY NEW YEAR🙄I KNOW I'M LATE BUT WHO CARE NO ONE READS MY NOTES...:) ---Depressed_wala_emoji

Please please vote it's really motivate me so please support and comment what do you wanna see next and what do you think about sanam and Inayat

Till the next update take care of yourself and your family and love ones.....

          ------KHUDA HAFEZ----------