erase memories

Third person's p.o.v
Inayat woke up..Then she was looking around..to find himm.
"I thought he was here..next to me...it was a dream"she mumbled to herself..then took her simple white kurti with jeans..she went to take a shower..
She was feeling better now....She came out and dried her hair ....and tied it in a lose bun..Then she saw her bangles ...she smiled looking at them..she is a crazy bangle fan..But today she did feel like wearing them then she took her phone and went downstairs..Today she didn't check him...if he was there or not..She was lost...her behavior with everyone just changed...
She saw their servant marifa...

"where is everyone? "She asked
"Ma'am why are you up so early..did you need something ..?"marifa asked

"I'm fine just want to have some fresh air..tell them that I will be back in a hour .."she said and turned to go when she realized that she forgot something she run to her room..and took the painting she paint yesterday....she just separates the page from the holder and fold it and took her bag...and went outside....She started her car and start driving...

In SIDDIQUE VILLA

Everyone was in the dinning area,,,sanam,Hanzala and hamza entered...
"ASSALAM-O-ALIKUM "They said it together..All turned to them..
"WALAIKUM-SALAM "All of them answer..Three of them sat on their places...Everyone was having their breakfast..
"Where are you going sanam?"sana asked..
"Mama I have an important meeting .."he said while eating..
"Oh.."she said
Hanzala :oye,,where are you going?remember no business no nothing...condition...and Its you wedding remember?
Sanam:bro but it's so important for our upcoming events so...and noor is perfectly okay with that?right noor?

He said and all turn to her she was eating while typing something on her phone..

Noor:hmm,what?

Sanam :i texted you remember you said your  perfectly okay with that.?

Noor :oh yeah yeah..

Sanam stood up
Sanam :I need to go and check the presentation..so
Allah hafej "He said and went outside with his office bag..Then his assistant Rheen called him..
Sanam :yes ,,I'm on my way......ok make sure everything is perfect.....

When he noticed her he was following her...Then his phone started to ring..he stopped the aside then answered the call..
Sanam :Hello

rehaan :sir,,Our professional advisors are pointing some mistakes in our blue pints..hello.........Hello sir can you hear me...?

Sanam's eyes where following her car...Her car was now parked in front a cafe..he was relieved..
Then he realized what rehaan was saying..he was now frustrated..he was been working on that project for a really long time but Now when it's was about to present it..
Sanam :What...ARE YOU KIDDING ME..WHAT'S WRONG? YOU KNOW IT'S THE PRESENTATION DAY...
Rehaan :sir please calm down..please come over and recheck it please you really don't have time clients will be here in any minute.
Sanam :but,,Agrr ok I'm coming..
He just snatched the Bluetooth from his ear and trow it away
.......Then he was about to drove toward his office..when he..

In KEREM villa

Inayat was driving when She got a message from yishak...
Inayat :how can he...

Yishak,:"Wanna meet?"

                 Inayat :"Not interested"

Yisak:"Why not yar..please na."

   Inayat :"Still not interested "

Yashik:I need you to draw me a painting...I want to gift it to someone,,please ? "

Inayat :ok but in a hour later..bye..

She hang up the call...then she noticed a familiar car,,,passing right in front of her car..but than she ignored..she started to drive again..she stopped in a highway...then she get down from her car than took her bag and lock her car..then started to walk toward a big tree...She sat down in front of it...And took her paints of sanam's,,,and yesterday paintings...She started to paint it black..after that..she just took some a stone and placed it on them...

"I know how erase my memories but unfortunately can't erase my fellings"she said and a tear escaped from her eyes silentl..she wipe her tears and stood up."no more crying your strong...and be happy for noor"she said and walked toward to her car and started to drive....
"I'm not going to be a Davdas" she said to herself and smiled and turn on the music player..
Then suddenly it started to rain...

Back in sanam office everyone was running here and there..everyone was afraid of their boss,,they know him..He will be really angry on them...He furiously entered his office..

Sanam :REHAAN Where is the blue prints?WHERE IS IT?
He yelled and rehaan to his office and gave him the flies..He started to check it..After that he pointed out the error prints,,then He was relieved that it wasn't that big errors ...Rehaan himself was relieved that he did at least fried anyone yet..
He fall on his chair..
And closed his eyes..Then he immediately opened his eyes when someone face flashed in front of his eyes..

"Inayat "he mumbled..
And his heart skipped it's beats.."I should call her,but I don't have her number? Let's call riwaayat "he said and called her,,He was so worried about Inayat..anyone can say it by his look...

Sanam :hello riwa..

Riwaayat :hello sanam what's wrong? .

Sanam :what's wrongwith you why are you sound so worried what happened?
His heart was beating so fast...
Riwaayat :Inayat!
Sanam :WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?
He stood up immediately

rehaan was so confused At his behavior..

Riwaayat :she isn't in home since 9am and it's 10,30 now,,i called her friends but they don't even know that we are here..

Sanam :what I have done
...Don't worry i know where is she,,I will be home with her...ok bye..

He cut the call..and punched on his table  and Took his mobile...

Rehaan :sir where are you going? The client will be here sir!

Sanam : postpone all the meetings...

He said And walked away from there..Rehaan was so shocked..so was the others...he was working on it for a long time and now he doesn't even care about it...
Rehaan :I think our boss is in love..
He said and other employees were hell kind of shocked...

Assalam-o-alikum beautiful people ..thanks for your support..Please let me know what are u guys thinking about my stroy so far? I hope you like it..please vote,comment and share..
Keep smiling
Be blessed..
Love you all
       "Allah hafej "