The ring

Third person's P O V
They went inside the mall.....hanza introduced eshani to everyone....Inayat noor and eshani went inside a jewelry shop ....

Inayat: We'll just buy the basics..other things will be done by  sana anty choice...

Noor:Hope she'll get me some thing fashionable..

They all got busy at shopping...

Sanam and others were just looking at them

Hamza:are they came to the mall for the first time or what??Why are they so excited and about what yar

Hanz:yar women....The only thing that no one can ever explain

Sanam laughed and said :yeah I agree....They got happy and excited at little thighs like shopping

They all laugh

Noor: What's going on here..
Suddenly noor came with a surprised look

Hamz:no nothing

Noor:oh okay ..btw sanam come with me we have choose our engagement ring

She didn't a second to sanam to answer her .she held his hand and took him with her....

Hamz:Do you still think that we need to do something about sanam vai's engagement...

Hanz:yeah ! obvio....!!!I JUST NEED SOME TIME.....

hamz:7days left ...we just have 7 days....

Hanz:okay I have a plan....

Hamz:say it already

Hanz:let everyone come

Sanam was looking at the rings..."they all are good"he said looking confused

"Noor why don't you choose by yourself.... I'm confused-" sanam said

Noor:No sanam you have choose for me....
She said and start looking for sanam's ring...

Sanam was so confused cause he can find any difference between all of them..

Third person's P O V
Noor was also confused about the ring too..

Noor:Yar I'm confused now.... I don't know about his choice...inuu help me ..come!

She said and Inayat was smiling at her ....
****:noor di you choose na! it's for you fiance..not her's

Inayat smile faded away.......

Inayat: she's right noor you are meant to  choose it for him...not me(mumbled)..and I need earrings and necklace too so I'm going........

Sanam P O V
I WAS looking at rings.. suddenly someone just put  a ring box in front of the table ...

Inayat:give it to her I'm sure she'll like it...shhh!

She was acting like a secret agent or something.my heart smiled at her ....i was just looking at her innocent face.then I realized that she was looking at me too then I moved my eyes from her.I opened the box and saw a simple but beautiful ring in it..

"Where did you find it?"i said while looking at the ring closely cause that ring has something beautiful in it although it's a simple ring

"It was right here in front of you...you just need see it from the heart if you want buy something for your love one's" she said while looking at the rings....

Then she went to the other side of the shop... eyes were just following her...
"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU SANAM"I said to myself and went to noor.....

Third person's pov

Everyone was busy looking at the jewelries... Inayat was looking for
Earrings and necklace for herself...
"Agghhh!!why don't I just pick one of them Im also confused.....uncle you choose whiche one this or this

She was trying some nacklace

The shopkeeper smiled at her innocence and said :both of them are looking pretty on betaa cause you're beautiful

"Can you show me that one over there!!"inayat said

"this one "shopkeeper said while looking at the nacklace.....he put the box in front of her...
"This a really special nacklace.....It was made specially for a man..he want to give it to his love  of the life but sadly she died so he sold it to me....just to move on in his as it was the last thing that reminds him of her...but there is nothing special to get attention to it but there's a story that makes it special..."

Inayat smiled looking at the nacklace
"I want to buy this one"

can you also show me some earrings

Suddenly noor called her came and signed that they're done and they're leaving....
"Okay Uncle maybe I can't buy earrings this time but surely next time.."she said while looking for her parce

"Ya ALLAH I forgot my parce at home!No no what should I do now.......okay okay Uncle just don't sell it to anyone I'll buy this from you soon ...sorry!" She said with a  concern look...

"It's okay bachaa I'll keep it for you

Sanam came to Inayat to call her .

"Hey!come we are leaving..."he said while looking at the pendant  in her hand...

"Do you wanna buy this?"he said

"No no I'll buy it later, let's go "she turned and was about fall but sanam hold her hand and pulled her in his arms......

Inayat's pov
My heart just stopped...I can clearly hear his heart beat.his fragrance ......i opened my eyes and pushed him away....
"I-I a-am fine" I tried to make the situation a bit normal...but my eyes were filled with tears I just walked as fast as I can....

They all were done with their shopping ....

Note
Assalamualaikum beautiful readers...... sorry for not being able to give the updates regularly but I am trying to get myself into writing again so hope you'll get it...love you all and please let me know what you want to see in future what do you think about sanam inayat...
Till then KHUDA HAFEZ TAKE CARE...🥰♥️