When jealousy kicks in

Third person's p.o.v
Inayat was on her way back to cafe to meet Yishak...
She was busy thinking about her life,,,,"it feels like i lost my soul today,I just destroyed all his paintings ,"she mumbled under her breath ...Then her ringed she turned on her Bluetooth. .

Inayat :Assalam-o-alikum

Yishak :Walaikum-salam..

Inayat :you,what do you want..I'm coming ok don't call me..

Yishak:Yeah yeah ma'am,,but I'm getting late so please come quickly..

Inayat just cut the call..Soon she reached the cafe..she entered and started to looking for Yishak...
Then saw him talking to a waitress..
She want them and sat in front of him..He got scared seeing her all of a sudden.
Yishak :oh you came so early..

Inayat :Because you were getting late,,remember!

Yishak :late,,huh..im not getting late...

Inayat :yeah i can see why...

He let the girls hand go..
"What you like to have ma'am? "She asked .

"One black coffee "Inayat and other source of voice said together...Inayat turn to the voice And found him all wet,,
"Sanam"She said in shock..

Yishak :Who?

"SANAM ARON AHMED. "sanam introduce himself and sat between them....
Inayat was looking at him so was he ,,,,then inayat averte her eyes and start to looking around to avoid the eye contact..
Yishak :Sanam who?
He said with a questioning look....
Sanam :I'm her .......
C-ous,,,in...
He was felling awkward to introduce himself..At the same time he was confused on his own behavior.."she is his cousin but why it feels awkward to introduce himself as her cousin "he thought it...
Yishak :So He is your brother..right?
Sanam :what the hell...Come ayat lets go riwa is worried about u..Come.
He said and Hold inayat's hand And started to walk toward to his car..Inayat was staring at him with a surprised look..

He opens his car's door..and giving her some looks..she was all confused and shock..
Inayat :I have my own car..so You can go now..and Yishak and I will be working on a project ..he is my partner now.so need to finish my job so bye...and yeah tell apii that i will be home soon..don't need to bother others.
She said and freed her hand from his and walked away in the cafe..he was looking at her..

Sanam's p.o.v
I was so frustrated with that guy,,If I ever see him I will punch him on his teeth..Bloody whoever he is..But now I was holding her hand and started to Walk toward my car..she was all silent..
Why she's not talking...my mind was now blank
Why im even doing this and what im doing?I saw her tiny hand..i was holding it so tightly so I just Take it easy and weaken down my grab..She was looking so pretty as a doll..but somthing was still missing..

'And why isn't she wearing bangles today..?'
I was thinking..
Inayat :I have my own car so you can go now and Yishak and I will be working on a project. He is my partner now..So need to finish my job so bye. And tell api I will be home soon bother other..
she said walk backto cafe.....

"He is my partner now "her work was ringing in my ear...and mind,,,
'What she just said,,Don't need to bother others..am just another person to jer,,,what sounds quite usual..but why it hards...oh great now Sanam lets get back to work,she doesn't want you to be bothered.. '
I was talking with myself....I turned to my car and suddenly a bike hit me on my arms,,and i fall on the ground....Then the biker..came and helped me to get up..my hands were bleeding ,,,
"The watch"i almost yelled..the watch was broke..
"I'm so so so sorry dude..I didn't notice you.."the man said,,,
"It's totally okay..."i said and again touch the watch..it fells like I broke Someone's heart,,,some who is so close to my heart..i put it on my coat's pocket close to my heart..I was suddenly feeling so sad,,,
"Im so sorry,,I just broke your watch too.."
The man said and looked up to him...
"It's o.."i was about to say
"WHAT,,,HEY YOU CAN'T YOU SEE...ARE YOU BLIND,,,YA ALLAH YOUR HAND IS BLEEDING "We both turned to the voice..it was her,,inayat,,,she was hell angry,,
She came to me ..
And held my hand..
"Ya rab..sanam wait here I will be back.."she said while touching my cheeks..it was so good to feel her so close...my heart was running marathon..She turn and trying to find something in her bag,,then she ran to her car,,than she turn to the biker and punched him on his face,,,
"Oh sorry I didn't saw your face there,"she said And ran to her car,,
"What the hell,,Wow she is cheesy.."the man said while caressing his bleeding lips..
He was looking at her with lust..My blood was like blowing up...Then I punched him with my all force..
"You,,,what did you said"i said while holding his shirt coler,
"Hey man,,I was giving compliments,,that it..and she is sexy too by the way,,what if I ask her for a date,,"the man said,,
And then my anger level was like in Hell level..
I will make sure that son of **8*,,Regrate what he just said,,,
I am going to beat the hell out of him ...i was about pouch him..when Yishak held me back...
"Hey you don't know me..who am I?,,I will now make sure I spend a night with that beauty.."he said and i was just wanted to kill that s***...
He left from there...if I ever saw him WALLAH I will kill him..Then inayat came with a box,,then make me sat on a bench.. .Then cleaned up my cuts,,,Then bandaged it,,then I got a call from rehaan..The clients are came and i said my bye to them and sat on my car,,,And went to my office..

Author's Note
Assalam-o-alikum beautiful people...Frist of all EID MUBARAK TO YOU ...AND im really sorry for not updating.....Actually So much happened in this eid....In Last eid I lost my Abbu and this eid I lost my grandmother...I hope I will have a normal eid next time....
How was the update...?
What do you think about SANAM ARON AHMED. ?
What about that mAn!
If you want to know then be with me,,,
Do vote and comment.
Thanks alot to Adding my story on your wowsome libraries and don't forget to share,,,
Allah hafej..